Replies

• SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Bump... I need to take all this is.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I don't know why you would ask this, and why you were basically 'Calling all Dog Lovers' in to see you say how much you hate dogs.

You should be hating your mother in law, the one who owns the dog and controls where he sits/sleeps/****s etc. Not the dog who hasn't got the kind of brain capacity that humans do. Dogs walk in poo. Do they care? No.

Anyway, here's a pic of my babies, just for no reason at all except I want to post them

Dave is on the left and Lilly is on the right.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150177800147605.311979.753832604&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=10150211908557605&set=a.10150177800147605.311979.753832604&type=3&theater
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I love dogs in general, doesnt mean I dont hate a few of them. Like dogs that yip....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Minpin.jpg
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOL. I didn't read any of the other replies, but I have small children AND dogs, and the children are MUCH messier than the dogs in my house. I wouldn't worry about the dog crawling into bed with your little precious ones ;) My pediatrician once told me having pets helps build up the kids' immunities.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    100_0368.jpg
    ^^ BEST DOG EVER
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    100_0368.jpg
    ^^ BEST DOG EVER

Your dog looks like my Lilly! Look at the pics I posted just before you. Also, how do you post them so they show up like thaT??
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    suidog.jpg

Are you happy now?!?!?!?!?!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    [/quote]

Your dog looks like my Lilly! Look at the pics I posted just before you. Also, how do you post them so they show up like thaT??
    [/quote]

on photobucket then use the image code you have to use the one that has on the start and end but change the upper case IMG to img
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    testing

davlil-1.jpg

dav-1.jpg

davv.jpg

dll.jpg
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    eh? Im sorry but that is a dumb dog -- out of all the dogs I have had, I never seen one stepping on poop or peeing on their paw

as far as why I let my dog on my furniture? because it is my furniture...

my dog > than any visitor... period
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    My question is, why is the title of this "For all the DOG lovers out there"? Why not "For all the DOG haters out there" so you would draw like minded people.
    I thought the same thing.

But then I noticed the use of a tilde as punctuation and now I have even more questions.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Miss -- They are PRECIOUS!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Where to start....

You brought out the dog LOVERS because, well, you titled it that way. Very strange you would then bash us for opening a post with that title expecting to find those of like mind. Had you then followed up immediately with "Explain why you love dogs because it's something I don't understand". But no, you proceeded to bash dogs in general because of one lousy mutt owner. So I dare say you have no one to blame but yourself.

And as for basically saying someone is crazy or something is wrong with them for treating their dog like a child, or holding more regard for a pet than a human, I would say to each his own. I have no children BY CHOICE. Children do not appeal to me in any way, shape or form. I have nieces and nephews that are great to hang around with in small doses, but I don't want a tiny human living in my home. Yet I would never PRESUME to write a thread saying I HATE CHILDREN, CHILDREN ARE DISGUSTING, HOW COULD ANYONE WANT A CHILD IN THEIR HOME? Sounds dumb, doesn't it?

Man up, or better yet get your husband to man up and talk to his mother about it. Set some boundaries or just deal with it. But unless you enjoy people mocking you for breeding or want others to start talking trash about your children, then stop talking trash about MY 4 legged child.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Don't hate the poor pup, hate the mother in law for not teaching him right.

Exactly.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I hate people who hate dogs. I also hate people that are so stupid that they would start a thread about hating dogs and title it "For all DOG lovers out there."

I'd take a big steamy crap in front of you too if I could.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    181576_10150170172000921_510440920_8877751_8136220_n.jpg

Say hello to Olly, or as we call him, DogBot.

He thinks that Dogs are better than all people (except Daddy of course).

This picture is fabulous!

I personally do not have a dog....I'd like one but don't have the schedule and time to commit to one. I do have two cats and honestly, I usually like them better than most people I meet in every day life...

There is something to be said about having a love and compassion for animals...some are born with it, some aren't. I do treat my cats like they're my kids most times. Would I put them above a human being? No. Would I put them below a human being just because they're an animal? Nope.

BTW....the dog you complained about hasn't been well trained.....or if it's old...is well just old. (people **** and piss on themselves too when they get old many times. It's life).
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Love it!!!!! Agreed!
    I hate people who hate dogs. I also hate people that are so stupid that they would start a thread about hating dogs and title it "For all DOG lovers out there."

I'd take a big steamy crap in front of you too if I could.
This discussion has been closed.