Why do you honestly want to lose weight!?

Options

Replies

• rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i want to like the way i look
  • Animaniac87
    Options
    I'm sick of being the fat girl. I'm sick of never getting hit on by guys when out in public. I want to be hot and not just a "pretty face".

I want CUTE CLOTHES and not just whatever fits.
  • emtastic929
    emtastic929 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Short-term? I'm getting married in less than 4 months and I want to look as best as possible by then. I don't want to be a fat bride with skinny bridesmaids. :o/

More long-term? I want to set a good example for my daughter. I want her to see her mom working hard, exercising, and eating right. I want her to develop good habits at an early age - and a taste for healthy food. Same goes for any other kids I may have in the future.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking...I just turned 61 last month, and I finally reached my weight goal, but, now I MUST maintain it and become heart healthy. I had a heart attack two years ago, and don't want to become a statistic and have another one. Nope. My daughter has given me one grandson 19 months ago, and a granddaughter due Feb 10. I need to be healthy to see them grow up.
  • carriehoot
    carriehoot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight to feel better about myself. I also want to lose weight because my husband and I want to start our family and I want my baby to have the best health possible.
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I want to live a better life. I started this journey 3yrs. ago and I still haven't reached my goal but I refuse to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    getting healthy is a given... I want to ride roller coasters :)

I'm so with you on that one! There was someone else who mentioned how she was/is treated at her current size and that's another big thing for me too. I have quite a list. My number one thing though is that I'm tired of having to shop for clothes online. I want to walk into a store and buy something, anything off a rack and not feel like my grandmother would wear the same thing.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose weight so I could look great and not be the fattest person in the room everywhere I went. Health. Benefits were a bonus but mostly it was a vanity thing.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Initially, to finally become attractive and gain the confidence and positive self image that I needed. Improved health was also a nice bonus.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    To be healthy, happy, and have a BABY!
  • Squir88
    Squir88 Posts: 24
    Options
    i want to see my p*n*s again :-)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I feel more attractive when I'm skinny.

I don't want to be pregnant and fat.

The endorphin rush from a killer sweaty workout.
  • califigureeight
    Options
    Outside of the healthy blah, blah, blah....I HONESTLY want to loose weight because I want to be in a relationship and feel that the weight is holding me back.
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Wear cute clothes, be looked at and not mistaken for a little girl,
    Have my husband utterly in lust with me lol :)
    And feel better about myself!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear so many cloths :) sooooo many many cloths
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Because I cannot tie my shoes without holding my breath.:cry:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I want to eventually have babies. Lots and lots of babies!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    To nail all the girls in high school who were *****es to me, then moonwalk away. (not really though)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    To wear bikinis and bebe and have my hubby flaunt me. yes its wrong on some levels, but who doesn't want to be sexy????

and of being healthy n' all that too. :) that stuff is important!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I have always been loser lesley! Always!
    I was skinny....i was a loser!
    I got fat, i was a fat loser!
    But today I may still be a fat loser but im working on it 23 kilos down!
    I am a social butterfly and given the weight loss opportunity i will not be loser!
    I will shove my sexy frame in ur face and go ner ner skank brains! Call me fat.
    I will walk past old flames and go in your dreams!
    I will wear clothes that make me look attractive....all my clothes cling and blahh eww man ewww! I tighten my belt because my pants are falling down and wellahh...a new roll :grumble: