Guys.. what makes a girl sexy?

Options

Replies

• jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, I would have to say heels and a nice confident walk!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    A definite lack of clothing
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    Haha, well I'm asking as my motivation to lose weight is convincing myself that my boyfriend will leave me if I dont (I know he never would as we got together when i was at my heaviest and he found me sexy then)

I'm just wondering whether guysare as shallow as girls say they are really :)
    Not all men are shallow. There are just as many shallow women as there are men
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    A sense of humor.

(and boobs).
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    where are the boobies lovin' guys! haha
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    A definite lack of clothing

:huh:

lol
  • hope516
    Options

riiiiiight??? lmao!!!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    french braid
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ok girls! A guy friend once told me that he automatically looks at the face and the body. Then when a girl starts talking, he looks for confirmation of "over-all sexiness" by checking if she has a sexy mind. He also said the face and body don't have to be perfect, he likes a clean, no-make up face with a proportionate body. Then the brain completes the package if she's intelligent too.

That was a good answer. Wonder if it's true. :bigsmile:
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options

That should be a given.
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Nice face and fit body, skin that begs to be touched, dazzling eyes, kissable lips and flowing hair....self confidence but good manors.

^^^This but add a nice, round, firm butt...perfection
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I love me some boobies too.
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    Ok girls! A guy friend once told me that he automatically looks at the face and the body. Then when a girl starts talking, he looks for confirmation of "over-all sexiness" by checking if she has a sexy mind. He also said the face and body don't have to be perfect, he likes a clean, no-make up face with a proportionate body. Then the brain completes the package if she's intelligent too.

Actual translation: The body gets her there...but if she's an idiot it f***s up the whole thing :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Nice face and fit body, skin that begs to be touched, dazzling eyes, kissable lips and flowing hair....self confidence but good manors.

I wouldn't mind a few good manors........
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    For me there is no one particular thing.

Some girls just have "the look".

Some it's a combination of physical traits

And for others it's a matter of attitude.

It never hurts to have a good bootie & nice legs
  • hope516
    Options

Actual translation: The body gets her there...but if she's an idiot it f***s up the whole thing :)

wheres the like button when you need one :laugh:
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Hahaha!!! So I guess it was pretty accurate then! lol!
  • Jaxster12
    Jaxster12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fat girls makes the best lovers...they are always hungry!!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a disturbed sense of humor and a pretty face.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

This is what I like and have.

And yes, if either one of us got fat without addressing the issue, the other would end up leaving.
    It cuts both ways.

My wife married a fit guy - not a walrus.

Walrus..... LMAO!