mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    A sense of humor.

(and boobs).

^^ This :D
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Do guys prefer girls who are out and out confident and suave, or who are intelligent, but can laugh at themselves for being a bit of a ditz on occasion too?
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Beautiful smile, gentle but confident nature, easy going, nice legs and great sense of humor. I like glasses too!
  • Jaxster12
    Jaxster12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Do guys prefer girls who are out and out confident and suave, or who are intelligent, but can laugh at themselves for being a bit of a ditz on occasion too?

Guys don't like funny girls, there is always a victim in a joke.
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    YES!!!!!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Fat girls makes the best lovers...they are always hungry!!

Heehee.. thats too funny!!!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    A playful, sarcastic, flirtatious personality.

Pigtails.

A ponytail coming out through the hole in the back of a baseball cap.

More than anything, it's just having "that look." I wish I could describe it better than that, but I can't. The prettiest girl in the room might not be the least bit sexy, but a girl who isn't really all that pretty can be off-the-charts sexy if she's got that indescribable look.
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A sense of humor.

(and boobs).

How about boobs with a sense of humor of their own? Perfect!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    where are the boobies lovin' guys! haha

<--- Waving arms frantically. ;)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options

I can totally get with that! What is sexier then a good laugh and a big smile that lights up her eyes?

Boobs and a nice *kitten* don't hurt either :wink:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a disturbed sense of humor and a pretty face.
    Wow, I thought my disturbed sense of humor was a character flaw...... :laugh:
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    where are the boobies lovin' guys! haha

Right here, I love a gal with a nice set of tatas, who has that natural beauty
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

I prefer the latter myself. Confidence is good, but I don't want it to mask a lack of brains. And a sense of humor is a must.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Ok girls! A guy friend once told me that he automatically looks at the face and the body. Then when a girl starts talking, he looks for confirmation of "over-all sexiness" by checking if she has a sexy mind. He also said the face and body don't have to be perfect, he likes a clean, no-make up face with a proportionate body. Then the brain completes the package if she's intelligent too.

That was a good answer. Wonder if it's true. :bigsmile:

Actual translation: The body gets her there...but if she's an idiot it f***s up the whole thing :)

:heart:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

I prefer the latter myself. Confidence is good, but I don't want it to mask a lack of brains. And a sense of humor is a must.

^^ like
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Confidence, a disturbed sense of humor and a pretty face.
    Wow, I thought my disturbed sense of humor was a character flaw...... :laugh:

Nope!

Confidence. Attention to the details. Take care of yourself. Present a clean confident look. Heels are sexy. Long hair is super sexy. The eyes can be totally sexy too. It all depends on the woman. Sometimes it's the smile.
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A sense of humor.

(and boobs).

LOL...love the side note!
  • StJamesPT
    StJamesPT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Modesty, intelligence, slimness, wit.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Modesty, intelligence, slimness, wit.
    I totally read that Sliminess...
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Ok girls! A guy friend once told me that he automatically looks at the face and the body. Then when a girl starts talking, he looks for confirmation of "over-all sexiness" by checking if she has a sexy mind. He also said the face and body don't have to be perfect, he likes a clean, no-make up face with a proportionate body. Then the brain completes the package if she's intelligent too.

That was a good answer. Wonder if it's true. :bigsmile:

That IS a good answer... that's kinda how I feel about guys. I want them to be proportional and nice to look at, but not perfect. The mind is what seals the deal though!