Guys.. what makes a girl sexy?

Options

Replies

• TaraEpersaud
    Options
    Okay, I peeked because I was curious too :)

Hahaha i did the same:)
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    french braid

i'm sporting one today- How you doin'? Hahah
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    it's all about the attitude...you can be cute but if your attitude is jacked up. See ya!!! Married 24 years in July and she is beautiful inside and out.
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Eyes, lips, boobs, being playful and having a wonderful and witty personality!!! (In no particular order of course!!)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I think the #1 thing that makes a girl sexy is confidence in herself regardless of size, shape, etc... There are different things I'm more attracted to than others, but I think all those minor details can be overlooked in the face of confidence.
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A** a** a** a** a** A** a** a** a** a** A** a** a** a** a**.... Stop. Now make that mother f***er hammer time like!!!!!!
  • AliR105
    AliR105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    soooo basically all u guys seems to like woman who are skinny and a size 8? well thats one thing this site is for i guess :s ill give it a go lol xx
  • AliR105
    AliR105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    french braid

i'm sporting one today- How you doin'? Hahah
    loving the friends reference. made me smile lol xx
  • judgejava
    Options
    High class girl but with a low class skill set ;-)

Physically to attract = Eyes, Collarbone/Neck, Lips, hands, TOES (must have good toes), calfs in that order

After initial physical attraction = Good sense of humor, NON SMOKER, intelligent, stands up for themselves, confident, knows what they want and how to get it.

As happy in my old t shirt laying on the sofa watching crap as they are training for a marathon together, likes to eat crap as treat and enjoys it but maintains a healthy diet and outlook in general.

Oh wait this isnt a dating site and what im looking for, but all this and alot more is sexy.

you dont love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her !
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Hmm, sexy, not beautiful? Sexy to me if a fit woman, a confident woman that knows how to flirt just enough to not be slutty.
  • yeroc1437
    yeroc1437 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A big girl that goes hard and works out everyday is sexier to me than a slim girl that bums around everyday
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    Curves!!!

Dressing well

Finally - attitude. If a smoking hot woman is a skanky biotch then I would not want her near me.
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    Ok girls! A guy friend once told me that he automatically looks at the face and the body. Then when a girl starts talking, he looks for confirmation of "over-all sexiness" by checking if she has a sexy mind. He also said the face and body don't have to be perfect, he likes a clean, no-make up face with a proportionate body. Then the brain completes the package if she's intelligent too.

That was a good answer. Wonder if it's true. :bigsmile:

Actual translation: The body gets her there...but if she's an idiot it f***s up the whole thing :)

this material is golden!! :laugh:
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Attitude. Women who think they are sexy, are. Women who don't, aren't.

14043574.png
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, question of the day: Are you a boob man or an *kitten* man? No, you can't choose both.

[I've noticed that since the late 90s/early 00s, most of the guys I meet care less about boobs and more about *kitten*]
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Lol this is great!!!!
  • jfrankovich
    jfrankovich Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lip gloss and overalls.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things that are sexy for a woman and it depends on the actual woman that you see. I do no have one exact mold of woman that I find sexy. I find a woman sexy if she has any of these characteristics

-Confidence
    -Great smile
    -Caring Heart
    - Curly beautiful Hair
    - Long beautiful hair
    -Tattoos
    -Curves
    -Red hair.....oh damn Redheads are sexy
    -a strong muscular back
    -a Bootay
    -if she is Tall
    -if she is really petite
    -Intelligent
    -Glasses
    -When woman wear pencil skirts with a button down .....damn that sexy

As you can see there are a lot of things and like I mentioned before i dont have a specific mold unless your dumb. I find dumb woman not sexy at all especially if they are not independent and depend on a man. Huge turn off

I can definitally say that Blondes do not have more fun. Us Redheads do ;) I have had much more fun being a red head than I ever did as a blonde :) LOL
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    A big girl that goes hard and works out everyday is sexier to me than a slim girl that bums around everyday

hey that's a pretty darn good answer!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    "Lady in the street but a freak in the bed"
    this is why my hubby loves me!

Mine too. lol