Guys.. what makes a girl sexy?

Options

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    A girl who can accept me for me...

I am a guy... Therefore I burp and fart, its who I am I come from a down to earth Aussie background. I don't do it in public but hey at home I say let it RIP!

Let me clarify... A girl who doesn get moody or yell at me for it... =\

I only get grumpy if there is head under covers action involved :grumble:
  • judgejava
    Options
    Okay guys, question of the day: Are you a boob man or an *kitten* man? No, you can't choose both.

[I've noticed that since the late 90s/early 00s, most of the guys I meet care less about boobs and more about *kitten*]

I dont care either way, if everything else is in place these are secondary, i mean they are attractive but not my focus of attention, well they are at the right time of course but more for the recipients benefit than mine ;-)
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Ok girls! A guy friend once told me that he automatically looks at the face and the body. Then when a girl starts talking, he looks for confirmation of "over-all sexiness" by checking if she has a sexy mind. He also said the face and body don't have to be perfect, he likes a clean, no-make up face with a proportionate body. Then the brain completes the package if she's intelligent too.

That was a good answer. Wonder if it's true. :bigsmile:

Hey that sounds like ME!!!!!!
  • kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    I've been told that I'm not the typical kind of girl "sexy". I'm girl next door adorable.

I'm really never sure if that is an insult or a compliment, or if I can even change it. =(
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous eyes, a nice smile, beautiful hair, luscious lips, a kissable neck, supple breasts, a nicely defined back, a slender waist, curvy hips, well defined legs and painted toenails. A girl who looks good whether she's wearing sweats and a pony tail or a lovely summer dress and flip flops.

She knows how to take a compliment and projects confidence and self-assurance. A girl that can carry a tune and/or who plays a musical instrument. A girl that can cook well and who picks up after herself. Oh, and we should be able to carry on a good conversation and connect mentally.

Could go on, but the day isn't getting younger and it's time to get ready for work...
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    Intellect
    Cute smile
    Humor
    Witt
    Natural Beauty
    Confidence
    Sarcasm with a bit of sass
    Likes to be active and keep in shape
    oh and the killer for me is tattoos

nice list!
  • gaberieger
    Options
    Ok girls! A guy friend once told me that he automatically looks at the face and the body. Then when a girl starts talking, he looks for confirmation of "over-all sexiness" by checking if she has a sexy mind. He also said the face and body don't have to be perfect, he likes a clean, no-make up face with a proportionate body. Then the brain completes the package if she's intelligent too.

That was a good answer. Wonder if it's true. :bigsmile:

Actual translation: The body gets her there...but if she's an idiot it f***s up the whole thing :)

this material is golden!! :laugh:

Truth.
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Proximity
  • travkiel
    Options
    Looks aside, she should be a little bit forword, yet not sounding like she is dying to give it up (Chelsea Handler). In other words not affraid to admit she likes the sex and or "shakey toy" but not shouting it from the mountain tops either. Make sense?
  • almost350
    Options
    A good sense of humour...
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    For me its hair, don't know why so don't ask lol but lovely hair is what makes me sit. And iv been caught out by a few guys on this one too! Haha serves me right for not looking at their *kitten*! Lol
  • shellyamyethan
    shellyamyethan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haha, this topic has made my day lol. Problem is i have little boobs and trying to lose wight...guess whats gonna be the first to go? Some thigh jiggle? I think not! I have so much junk in my trunk but apparently a lot of guys like that.
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    okay since I read this I had to call and ask hubby...lol Made me curious to his answer :wink:
    He says:
    Red hair
    Long hair
    Dark eyes
    Smile
    Sense of humor
    Tats
    Natural face no makeup
    and lastly the TaTa's

Something tells me he was covering his own A@@ here...lol:laugh:
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Haha, well I'm asking as my motivation to lose weight is convincing myself that my boyfriend will leave me if I dont (I know he never would as we got together when i was at my heaviest and he found me sexy then)

I'm just wondering whether guysare as shallow as girls say they are really :)

Sounds exactly like me! Crazy thought since I have a ring and everything, but im convinced my chances are better if I continue to cut down xD

Thats such a good idea!!!! I should do that too!!!! LOL
  • travkiel
    Options
    More emphasis on the butt for me, however I can't go along with no chest either.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Phermones
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    High class girl but with a low class skill set ;-)

Physically to attract = Eyes, Collarbone/Neck, Lips, hands, TOES (must have good toes), calfs in that order

After initial physical attraction = Good sense of humor, NON SMOKER, intelligent, stands up for themselves, confident, knows what they want and how to get it.

As happy in my old t shirt laying on the sofa watching crap as they are training for a marathon together, likes to eat crap as treat and enjoys it but maintains a healthy diet and outlook in general.

Oh wait this isnt a dating site and what im looking for, but all this and alot more is sexy.

you dont love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her !

Wait... is this a match.com profile?...Heehee....j/k:wink:
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, question of the day: Are you a boob man or an *kitten* man? No, you can't choose both.

[I've noticed that since the late 90s/early 00s, most of the guys I meet care less about boobs and more about *kitten*]

Boob haha
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Attitude
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    okay since I read this I had to call and ask hubby...lol Made me curious to his answer :wink:
    He says:
    Red hair
    Long hair
    Dark eyes
    Smile
    Sense of humor
    Tats
    Natural face no makeup
    and lastly the TaTa's

Something tells me he was covering his own A@@ here...lol:laugh: