aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A sense of humor.

(and boobs).

HAHAHAHA
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I think most girls discover their own style of sexy. I think it's an individual thing, like personality, sense of humor, attitude......
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well my hubby has always been about my *kitten* lol even after i replaced my lost boobs he tells me dont do any exercises to loose your *kitten*
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Looks wise:
    Flat stomach with some definiteion, tight butt, strong honest eyes, defined legs (think Carrie Underwood), beautiful face

Personality traits that make a woman much hotter:
    Intelligence, successful, knows how to have fun

And I am definitely an *kitten* man.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    french braid

You never hear a guy say such a simple thing. I love it! When my hair was down my back I loved wearing it in a french braid, always thought it was my 'dressed down' look. Guess not! :tongue:
  • judgejava
    Options

Wait... is this a match.com profile?...Heehee....j/k:wink:

ha ha yeah very well could be, might head over there now i am inspired LOL ;-)
  • Cole721
    Cole721 Posts: 15
    Options
    I've been told that I'm not the typical kind of girl "sexy". I'm girl next door adorable.

I'm really never sure if that is an insult or a compliment, or if I can even change it. =(

I get the same. It's "you're the girl guys want ot marry, not the girl they want at 21"
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Eyes, lips, boobs, being playful and having a wonderful and witty personality!!! (In no particular order of course!!)

Well Hello there...*** Batting my eyes and pouting my lips *** LOL
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Haha, this topic has made my day lol. Problem is i have little boobs and trying to lose wight...guess whats gonna be the first to go? Some thigh jiggle? I think not! I have so much junk in my trunk but apparently a lot of guys like that.

LOL, of course the boobs will go before any other jiggle that is just how this cruel world works :) While having a baby and toning up has made me lose the majority of my boobs exercise has given me a much nicer *kitten* so I'm hoping there are more *kitten* men out there now! And maybe I will come into some money and buy myself some new boobs one day...
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Okay.. So say this girl is hot, but you aren't into her feet so much... is that a deal breaker? because lets be honest... you have no control over what your feet look like..
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Lip gloss and overalls.

I live for lipgloss and the job i always wanted was a mechanic :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    dark hair a little beyond shoulder length, slight turn to the left, pursed lips, hand on the hips, and a snug fitting dress :wink:
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well, now I know why I'm single...I don't have the body :-(
  • judgejava
    Options
    Okay.. So say this girl is hot, but you aren't into her feet so much... is that a deal breaker? because lets be honest... you have no control over what your feet look like..

It can be for me. TOES to me are like what BOOBS and *kitten* are to alot of guys, please no long ones, no too short ones, and please no freaky nails that look like dried up blobs of crooked glue, and no crazy gaps between them either...it is just waiting to collect toe jam...YUCK

Oh and no nail varnish, natural or clear or at a stretch that white undertip thing (french is it ?)

I also like to see the metatarsals when the toes move
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

It doesn't matter so much what the feet look like as long as they aren't dry. Playing footsies with a girl with dry feet is no fun whatsoever. Keep 'em moisturized and you can ask me for a foot massage any time!

Edited to add context...
  • DJack20
    Options
    I like that comment!!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My toes are awful and my boobs are non existant, on the up side i have a great *kitten* ;)
  • thenewmb
    thenewmb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A nice set of legs and the right amount of attitude

Glasses help too
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Confidence and a nice set of tatas of course.
  • timheywood
    Options
    For me it's all about how sexy she feels... if she feels sexy, she is, regardless of size, shape, etc. there are certain bodily attractions, but a body is only a still photograph... it's the movie that counts. .