Drinking W| The Boyfriend Tonight - Help?

Options

Replies

• Classic65Mustang
    Classic65Mustang Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Vodka and club soda with just a splash of either cranberry or OJ for just a little taste. Club soda is ZERO calories.
  • jrmassey21
    Options
    I'm a vodka ga and I normally have vodka & club soda with a twist of lemon. Other times I will have vodka and add some crystal light to it as a mixer.

Have a fun night.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    It's your 4 year anniversary. FORGET ABOUT THE DIET FOR A DAY. lol

Enjoy yourself and congrats!
  • marleebaby
    Options
    It's your 4 year anniversary. FORGET ABOUT THE DIET FOR A DAY. lol

Enjoy yourself and congrats!

Thank you, hehe! I just have been doing so well, & I am so determined. If the shots make me go over, I'm not going to get upset, but I just want to know I gave it my best shot. I already worked out to give me around 200 extra calories.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I like blueberry vodka (or really any fruit flavored vodka) and Sprite. I have no idea calorie-wise, but I would imagine Diet Sprite would work just as well. The Sprite kills the alcohol taste, but leaves the fruitiness. :)
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    vodka water, hit of orange juice and a hit of cranberry Juice
  • billstjohn
    Options
    Vodka, Soda, ice, and a twist of lime. If you have extra calories put a splash of Cranberry juice in it, its a good drink.
  • ingbaden
    Options
    I go with vodka and soda water with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
  • ggus64
    ggus64 Posts: 22
    Options
    Whipped Cream Vodka and Diet A&W root beer

UV Blue Raspberry Vodka and Pink Lemonade

my wife loves both of these!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your drink. Don't ruin it by making it taste like a poorly concocted science project. Just get up in the morning and take a long walk or a jog. Work out again in the evening.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I like mine with carbonated water and olive juice :D
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Don't force yourself to drink anything you don't like -- this is an indulgence, so enjoy it! Just stick with the lower calorie mixers/chasers. I think Bloody Marys are a little high calorie to be a perfect choice, but the diet Dr. Pepper or light cranberry juice could be good. Enjoy.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    "He is getting his own bottle of whiskey."

I immediately high-fived my screen.

Drink and enjoy.

If you're still coherent by the end of the night, drink and enjoy.

ief thsis ameks cmpo;let snese toyuo: cngraulatinos!11! Yore'u drnkkk!!!!! :drinker:
  • marleebaby
    Options
    Enjoy your drink. Don't ruin it by making it taste like a poorly concocted science project. Just get up in the morning and take a long walk or a jog. Work out again in the evening.

Hahaha, thanks. I hear a lot of great ideas and I am so thankful for the feedback and support, but I don't want to force myself to drink something that tastes terrible to me. I'm leaning towards sprite zero, the more and more I think about it.
  • marleebaby
    Options
    Don't force yourself to drink anything you don't like -- this is an indulgence, so enjoy it! Just stick with the lower calorie mixers/chasers. I think Bloody Marys are a little high calorie to be a perfect choice, but the diet Dr. Pepper or light cranberry juice could be good. Enjoy.

Thank you. :)
  • assimel123
    Options
    I love Absolut Pear, any flavor Ciroc, and Mango flavored Three Olives Vodka. If you are concerned about mixers, try using just fresh lemons or limes. I even mix these with water siince the flavor is so good itself! However, it's your anniversary and you should celebrate! Focus on your other half, Im sure you will be working off some calories :love: later tonight :)!!!

Happy Anniversary
  • marleebaby
    Options
    "He is getting his own bottle of whiskey."

I immediately high-fived my screen.

Drink and enjoy.

If you're still coherent by the end of the night, drink and enjoy.

ief thsis ameks cmpo;let snese toyuo: cngraulatinos!11! Yore'u drnkkk!!!!! :drinker:

Hahahaha, you rock.
    Yes, every other Friday when he gets paid, he gets a big ol' bottle of whiskey, and if anyone touches it, they're in trouble. Haha.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    He is getting his own bottle of whiskey,
    I told him to get me vodka, b|c from what I've read around the forums,
    It is one of the smarter choices.
    So my questions are -
    Is there a certain type of vodka that could possibly be the best?
    Aaaand.. Ideas for chasers? Please?
    I can't take shots straight, I'm admitting that right now, and I'm not big on mixed drinks, I always taste too much vodka.

If this helps, I have 808 calories remaining and I haven't eaten dinner yet.

& I'm sincerely looking for advice, please don't be rude.
    To the person that is going to say, "Just don't drink. Duh."
    I just beat you to it. I'm celebrating my 4yr anniversary with him.
    So that is not an option :D
    Bloody mary it's like a liquid salad. With your calories left you'll be well within your calorie goal. Unless you drink the whole bottle then you're just bada$$
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Vodka, diet tonic, lime. The calories are only coming from the vodka and the wedge of lime in each drink. This is a staple of mine for "bar night". Congrats and enjoy!!!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I know you wanted vodka but what's really good in Malibu rum and the V8 splash. You can't taste anything and you get your V8 :)