I just had to post this. I'M SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• MrsDunn8910
    MrsDunn8910 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Point is this: If you aren't happy, you should leave the relationship.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    you get married...(man or women) and then change dramatically? like in letting yourself go (get fat) and things change...life is short...why be unhappy?

That's when you get a divorce/break up so that your partner doesn't have to be with someone that doesn't really want them.
  • sweet110
    sweet110 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Well...it IS a CHEATERs site. A site. Just for cheatin'.

So...cheaters and a site catering to cheaters isn't going to be a paragon of fairness and ethics.

Cause they're cheaters.

Just sayin'.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    STDs.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    It just makes me sad.

A change in appearance is no reason to cheat.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    It's sad really. It's so easy to get married and just as easy to divorce. Nobody takes their vows seriously anymore.

My 6 yr anniversary is tomorrow. We've had our ups and downs. Like...bigtime. We've both put on weight. I'm on a mission to get healthy for myself and I'm determined to make it happen...with or without my husband.

That website is pretty sad. It's even more sad that they have 12 million people using it. But...I'm a believer in karma. What goes around, comes around. In due time....one way or another, it'll get back to them.

I never understood cheating. You're unhappy? You hate your life? Then leave your husband or wife? Either separate or get a divorce. What's the purpose of cheating? At least be the bigger person and admit when things are over. And leave. It's as simple as that.

what if you have two young children...you and your spouse are still good parents but no sex spark remains....you want to stay together for the kids sake....cheating is worse than splitting and disrupting the kids life?

Just because you have a boring sex life doesn't mean you cheat. For the record, I am not an angel and I'm by no means perfect; however, to CHEAT is to go behind someone's back and screw another chick (or dude). It is the lowest of the low. You picked the wrong person to marry if you guys can't satisfy each other. If your girl wasn't giving it to you, it's probably cause you weren't doing it right in the first place. I have a very high sex drive and even though my ex couldn't keep up with me- I didn't go around and F every dude in sight. That's disgusting and you can catch a lot of *kitten* doing that. Good luck with rotten vag or pecker syndrome.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'd rather my hubby just come out and say "Hun, your getting fat, let's do something about it" - besides I like getting all sweaty with my sweetie ;)
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    I doubt there is really that many people using that site. I imagine I a lot of people go on there just to see who else is on it w/o paying or actively participating. I bet of the 12 million, less than 1 million are really on it. I mean if you were going to cheat on your spouse would you actually post your picture online, advertising it?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm not shocked at all. Considering it's a site designed around cheating spouses. I'm sure there's the equivalent one of brad pitt vs some gargoyle looking of a dude too.

Relax

Seriously, Brad Pitt is not that great. Sheesh, LOL

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! He's delicious!! ;-)
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    I have never seen that...its horrible! Its sad!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    It's sad really. It's so easy to get married and just as easy to divorce. Nobody takes their vows seriously anymore.

My 6 yr anniversary is tomorrow. We've had our ups and downs. Like...bigtime. We've both put on weight. I'm on a mission to get healthy for myself and I'm determined to make it happen...with or without my husband.

That website is pretty sad. It's even more sad that they have 12 million people using it. But...I'm a believer in karma. What goes around, comes around. In due time....one way or another, it'll get back to them.

I never understood cheating. You're unhappy? You hate your life? Then leave your husband or wife? Either separate or get a divorce. What's the purpose of cheating? At least be the bigger person and admit when things are over. And leave. It's as simple as that.

what if you have two young children...you and your spouse are still good parents but no sex spark remains....you want to stay together for the kids sake....cheating is worse than splitting and disrupting the kids life?

My Dad cheated on my mom for years before any of us found out.

He wasn't just cheating on her, though-- he cheated our family. My mom, my sisters and I.

Instead of manning up & saying, "Hey guys, its been fun but I think I'm going to try this now..." he just lied to us and shattered my concept of my ideal relationship.

Cheating is selfish, unnecessary and foolish. You are not doing anyone a favor, especially not the kids.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    you get married...(man or women) and then change dramatically? like in letting yourself go (get fat) and things change...life is short...why be unhappy?

And yet this comes from a man. Why am I not surprised?

come on...I said a man or a woman...dont be hatin...my remark was to both men and women

i had his kids and got fat i am trying to lose it but if he wants to leave then he was not in love with me. My husband lost his hair and he is only 27 i am not leaving him cause i love him and dont care. if your not happy you divorce not cheat
    2901 Posts: 4
    Options
    Completely agree. Marriage is a job in itself and a lot of people try to find excuses to get out of the relationship instead of being honest with themselves and their spouse. Obviously if someone wants to cheat instead of leave they are being a ***** and completely selfish.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    I dont even know what to say....:noway: :angry: :mad: :explode: :sick:
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    That makes me feel so lucky to have a trustworthy Husband. wtf is wrong with people these days... I am way to young to be saying that but seriously!!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    um yeah totally didnt know of this site either. pretty pathetic
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    This is so my husband! And this is why I'm divorcing his A** and taking all his money with me. He who laughs last laughs loudest! :laugh:
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I think this is the site where the bigger lady in the ad sued them for using her image...?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2059027/Jacqueline-Ashley-Madison-Supersized-model-used-promote-dating-site-cheats.html
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    But at the end of the day isn't that what MOST peolpe think :sad: and please do not say it's not true i even think it come on now....
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Men- If you don't like what you've got, you fix it. If your marriage isn't what you need to be happy, improve it. If she doesn't love you enough to even TRY to move in a better direction, she's not the one for you. Choose better next time!

Women- I know it sounds sexist but men are simple. If they aren't horny, make them a sandwich. Act like a girlfriend, not a nagging wife. Don't let yourself go. If that's still not enough for him, he's not the one for you. Pick better next time!