what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Chris pontius! Haha everything about him...manly, funny, daring, fun, amazing body, beautiful hair and doesn't take life too seriously....

....you can tell I've been watching too much *kitten*. Hahah

Or Trey Songz... Totally different direction hahaha

Haha, Party Boy has always been my favourite out of the *kitten* guys as well :) He just looks like he would be a blast to hang out with, plus he is kinda cute!

And his voice is so deep!!! Amazingly sexy haha

Yes, I looooove deep voices :love: So manly and hot
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I tend to be very sexy. Just sayin'. :wink:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    humor
  • pamnjeromy
    pamnjeromy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to go with a man in uniform! My hubby is in the AF and when he's dressed in his blues he can have anything he wants. :D LOL I'll also say hands as long as we're talking physical attributes- one of the first thing that attracted me to him. He also has an amazing servant attitude- always helping others- he constantly amazes me. 13 years later I still find him as attractive on the inside as well as the outside.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Physically? Strong hips, legs, and abs. lol... ;) Really though, my favorite feature on a man is typically the eyes. My hubby's are just amazingly blue. I still get all dreamy-eyed when I look at them sometimes. But a man or woman with some deep brown eyes can melt me too. haha! And I love being picked up and tossed around, even if it does scare me just a little... kinda like riding a roller-coaster is scary - but fun too.

Other things I find sexy... animal lovers, good with kids, great sense of humor and can make me genuinely laugh from my gut, intelligence, blunt honesty, pride (not to be confused with arrogance) and responsibility. Money isn't important to me so much as him being able and willing to go out and MAKE it. :)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Chivalry, intelligence, genuine smile, brown eyes, his natural scent, confidence.
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well, since we're on it... I really like white guys. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Dark hair, green eyes. Hazel, grey! It doesn't really matter. Me being black, I guess it's a forbidden fruit thing. I hope I don't get too much flack about that... it's just a preference. ;)

I'm a black girl brought up in a white country - Malta, and now live in Scotland surrounded by very pale people!

My boyfriend is nicknamed The Milkybar Kid. Blonde, blue eyes, gorgeous smile. I can't believe other people say he is plain looking when to me he is GORGEOUS. So called friends tried to break me up to date random black guys they thought I should be with. These men were just arrogant as hell and were used to women throwing themselves at them. My man won hands down, no one is a match for his wonderful nature and beautiful personality not to mention his sea blue eyes.

Smitten.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    A nice deep voice and cowboy boots doesn't hurt either. I'm going to go buy some for my husband now!
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    good sense of humor turns me on (naughty and yet nice :D) add brains as well, i like it when i can learn something from them.
    physically - i like them tall, broad shoulders, arms and their sexy back (eyes & nice smile w/complete teeth)
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    His personality.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I love nice voices. Jean Reno, Clive Owen sexy kind of voices. Mee-rowr.

And then I love men who fit a certain character. Alpha males, soft voiced nerds, cowboys, bikers, street thug, atlanta professional, pretty much everyone but the rowdy college kid. I can't stand jerks- I like to be treated well, but I can really appreciate a -sexy- bad boy from very very far away.

And ugly sexy men. Oh boy, do I love ugly sexy men. If I could get a piece of Bruce Willis or Woody Harelson I would be one happy woman.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Awesome that out of like 500 comments that 1 of them says personality!
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A great smile. :)
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Tall with a swimmer's body - you know, muscular but lean and lithe... :wink:

Having said that; intelligent, confident and funny men always win with me (regardless of appearance)
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    Deep voice, easy to talk to, confident, honest laugh, a certain look in his eyes-like a promise, makes me feel sexy with just a look, and really big um hands :)
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Bald guys are really hot!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Here's my updated list (it is ever evolving):

Classiness, confidence but not arrogance, tall (at least 5'11", preferably 6'2" or taller), goals in life beyond chasing women, muscular (LOVE big strong men), smart, fun to be around, good sense of humor, takes care of his life (owns his own place, car, etc. not a mooch), takes care of his body but doesn't spend too much time in front of the mirror in the morning, kindhearted especially to his elders and children, deep voices are HAAAAAWT, finds smart, driven, and successful women sexy. I've found many men sexy who aren't tall or superfit also. The physical sexiness can be second if the personality is there.

Ethnicity, skin color, eye color, hair color are all irrelevant to me.

Oh, more eye candy for the ladies:

Tim Hardy:

Tom+Hardy.jpg

tom-hardy-warrior-danterants-blogspot-com.jpg

Joe Manganiello from True Blood:

tumblr_lnemzxE2Mq1qaudwxo1_400.jpg

joe-manganiello-alcide-herveaux.jpg

Vin Diesel

vin-diesel-20050416-35231.jpg

The Rock:

therocknew2528212529.jpg
  • BigRich822