what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    For me... Being COMPLETELY honest:

Tall (my hubby is 6'6" - yup, I have a type)
    Funny
    Motivated (in life, in work)
    Long Fingers (can't explain it, just find it sexy)

And a guy that's proud to have me on his arm, a guy that wants to take me out in public and show the world that I'm his.

Sounds great!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This guy

alcide3.png

Tall, big muscles, rough around the edges, and a little bit dark.
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Funny yes, I'm attracted to funny.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Confidence without arrogance, manly without being macho, intelligent, witty, creative, a great dancer with a deep voice. The sexiest man I ever knew didn't have a great body, he had a hook nose and a rather ugly mouth, but men respected him, and women loved him and wanted him. A man like that is extremely rare.
    Edit: My husband is pretty much all those things, except "great dancer." He's close enough, and I love him!
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A guy over 6 foot, wearing a fitted linen white dress shirt and a nice pair of pants with some nice italian shoes. Very slim built, smells good but only when you get close to him. And is kind, sensitive, very intuitive to your needs not his. But at the same time can fix just about anything perfectly. "metrosexual". And never ever cheap. That's my BF... love it... Don't like those muscle type of guys, ewwwww turn off ... too much into themselves only... yukkkk not attractive what-so-ever...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I pick women up and throw them over my shoulder every now and then. I've been told It's sexy. I just like doing it because I can;-)
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    big strong hands, big strong...*daydreaming*.......yeah, big strong, ummm, personality...
  • laurieh92
    laurieh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "Confident without being arrogant" someone posted ... exactly. Right up to that line, though, because confidence is something you "either got or don't got." A man who is not afraid for anyone to know he believes in ALL his abilities, but not burdening everyone with it. And good old fashioned handsomeness.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I like a nice butt, Most important is personality.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Having RESPECT! :)
  • lisadhancock
    Options
    for me, a great smile, pretty eyes and a man who runs is really sexy!!! ;)
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for hands. And forearms. And a nice back. And legs. And shoulders.
    *sigh*
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    i think we all know that the answer lies within his pants.

Really, I think it's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship. Granted, if you're telling me that you have the Titanic and it turns out to be an inflatable boat, I'm going to be mad. So, I guess the size of the ship does matter, but mainly the motion of the ocean.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i think we all know that the answer lies within his pants.

Lmao
  • jfluchere
    Options
    I pick women up and throw them over my shoulder every now and then. I've been told It's sexy. I just like doing it because I can;-)

Hot.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    A guy over 6 foot, wearing a fitted linen white dress shirt and a nice pair of pants with some nice italian shoes. Very slim built, smells good but only when you get close to him. And is kind, sensitive, very intuitive to your needs not his. But at the same time can fix just about anything perfectly. "metrosexual". And never ever cheap. That's my BF... love it... Don't like those muscle type of guys, ewwwww turn off ... too much into themselves only... yukkkk not attractive what-so-ever...
    sounds like you want a shopping buddy not a man.
  • jfluchere
    Options
    Knows how to dance
    Knows how to wink
    Knows how to flirt
    Dresses clean and stylish
    Clean shoes
    Maybe a little scruff and fun on the weekends and business during the week

Get in line boys, get in line...
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This guy

alcide3.png

Tall, big muscles, rough around the edges, and a little bit dark.

I agree! <3 True Blood
  • andreacord
    Options
    In shape is nice because then I have someone to go to the gym with or for runs with.
    Confidence is sexy, but not egotistical.
    Smelling good is amazing.. reeking of whatever cologne you bought .. not so much.
    Someone slightly sensitive but not overly emotional.
    Pretty eyes.
    :)
  • marlee123
    Options
    i love arm muscles. but the main deal maker/breaker for me is taste in music. but i think thats just me personally. also the face, eyes etc and confident.