• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Smart enough to be able to have a great discussion
    Funny enough to make me laugh
    Good with my daughter
    Great smile
    Outgoing personality

and the endurance of a long-distance runner! Ooooooohh yeeeeeaaaaah! :blushing:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Self confidence, sensitivity, interest in living a healthy lifestyle, shows pride, brains and brawn. A do-er and achiever. Has stick -to- it tiveness. My husband is sexy to me. Honesty,integrity and a positive outlook. Believes in forever and commitments. Muscles help but don't seal the deal.
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    a great sense of humor and big hands. :)
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Funny, aesthetic body,smart .... 5 o'clock shadow :D that's sexy on a man!
  • paul87920
    paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for accents. (I have your generic Midwestern accent) No matter what they look like that automatically adds points in their favor. Also, I love a rakish beard or other jaunty features. Honestly, I like a man who has the perfect amount of sass.
  • StoneColdFoxx
    StoneColdFoxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    a skinny while boy with nice fingers and a flucked up sense of humour...
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So short,chubby, middle aged british asian males are out

:sad:
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    arms are very important, slightly tanned with a toned look. Grrrrrr.
    Accents, I love my boyfriends accent, he sounds all posh, acts all posh and looks all posh but deep down he knows how to rough it up :wink:
    Tall dark and handsome just like Mr Darcy (in both BJ and P& P).
    Chivalrous - I love men opening doors for women naturally.
    And I know Emily Pankhurst will turn in her grave but sometimes I let my boyfriend order for me in a restaurant and that kinda makes my legs jelly. I don't know why and I wouldn't want it all the time but just sometimes. And he takes charge exactly when I want him to but makes me think I wear the pants in the relationship.
    I love my boyfriend... he's so dreamy! ha ha ( I sound like a kid but I'm just very much in love!):heart:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Kindness, selflessness, good manners and self-deprecating humour....

... oh and a bod like this!!!
    BenCohen.jpg
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    the main reason i find my man so sexy is that he doesnt know he is....

a couple of days of stubble and a tight pair of jeans also helps!!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Biceps!!! And a nice smile and a sense of humour :happy:
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    Boldness to seek, honor and respect God. A man who does right by his mother, wife, family, and others in need. Works hard, plays hard. Hmm...sounds like Tim Tebow.
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for accents. (I have your generic Midwestern accent) No matter what they look like that automatically adds points in their favor. Also, I love a rakish beard or other jaunty features. Honestly, I like a man who has the perfect amount of sass.

Oooh, the accents!! British or Southern please! I find it odd that while Johnny Depp does not make my heart melt so much....captain Jack Sparrow? Strangely enough. It's gotta be the accent.

Got into a discussion about sexy men at work. They're listing Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and they're saying I can't disagree with those. Yet I do. And they're looking at me like I'm crazy when I say I'm a sucker for John Cuszak.

Personality, sense of humor, quirky boyishness with the smile to match. Ok, some muscles are ok too. : D
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i love arm muscles. but the main deal maker/breaker for me is taste in music. but i think thats just me personally. also the face, eyes etc and confident.

Oh, ganna steal the taste in music part too. That is VERY important!

Oh and just wanted to add. Intelligence. Intelligence/intellect is extremely sexy!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile for sure....BUT confidence is the most appealing thing to me....a man who takes control!!! I like a real mans man....I'm not into the metrosexual type guy...its not normal for a guy to spend more time in front of the mirror than a woman! oh and I hate it when men cross their legs like women when they sit down eeekkkk!!!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Well the general consensus in here is a tall man... I am screwed :laugh:
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Haha I like tattoos...... Im staring at one right now and I like what I see :wink: (the bf is walking around in the kitchen with his shirt off.... damn sexy!)
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Physically speaking, The V baby....i love the narrow V at the hips! Sooooo sexy. Mmmmm

Intelligence is sexy, being able to make me laugh.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Haha I like tattoos...... Im staring at one night and I like what I see :wink: (the bf is walking around in the kitchen with his shirt off.... damn sexy!)

this seems to be the only I can get attention haha...
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    So short,chubby, middle aged british asian males are out

:sad:

Darn we LOST OUT as usual..........