beer

Options

Replies

• Maria_t02
    Options
    yes!
  • Texasmom48
    Options
    Michelob Ultra is good....low carb....takes great too!
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I refuse to eliminate beer from my weight loss plan as it's something I enjoy having. I'll just log the calories (ratebeer.com is a great site for estimated calories) and make sure that I'm still getting all my nutrients. On that note, time to crack open an IPA.
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Never touch the stuff..
  • kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Never touch the stuff..

i see what you did there
  • pazzap
    pazzap Posts: 9
    Options
    Red wine for me!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I love beer...whiskey.....vodka....spiced rum.....ok you get my point. But i limit myself to only when i go out.... i have a kid so i dont drink very often anymore. But if planned i try to work out heavy that day
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Mmm
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Michelob Ultra is good....low carb....takes great too!

Drinking one now and answering YES!!!!:)
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Love it! In fact, I have been known to workout just to enjoy that fine beverage :D
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I lost over 50 pounds and never gave up beer!! I am on the wagon right now for the winter.... trying to see if this will help me lose the last 10-20 pounds.
  • frauncis
    Options
    Yes, but light beer on only on the weekends.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Red wine for me!
    You should join the wine group....
  • Janie06
    Options
    i was told beer bloat's you so i never have while deiting...but i'm sure if its light beer here and their i'm sure its fine...
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to drink one New Castle Brown Ale which is 120 wasted Calories. :-\ Drink in moderation. But as everyone else said.... It will slow down your weight loss...but that's pretty much anything that's not good for you. I did limit my drinking since I've started losing weight though.
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes i love it i try to go the lo carb, i used to have half beer half soda water, its hard not to be sociable when out.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    usually Guinness if i have beer... prefer red wine.
  • sawyermark
    sawyermark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what cheat days are for?
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    Options
    Ugh! Now I'm thinking about beer ... and I'm already over the calorie limit today! Time for a bit of exercise...
  • biologic
    Options
    i don't drink any alcohol when i'm trying to accomplish a weight goal. it sets me way back.