I smell like a sewer....

Options
hmo4
hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
Yup, I do. Why? Don't know. I eat healthy for the most part, and it doesn't seem to matter WHAT I eat or drink, I just do. I have no intolerence symptoms otherwise. Anybody else out there with this ATTRACTIVE perfume smell?:grumble:

Replies

• hmo4
    Options
    Yup, I do. Why? Don't know. I eat healthy for the most part, and it doesn't seem to matter WHAT I eat or drink, I just do. I have no intolerence symptoms otherwise. Anybody else out there with this ATTRACTIVE perfume smell?:grumble:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    well, i wasn't gonna say anything... :sick:

jk :laugh:
  • christahollis
    Options
    You might have a problem with dairy. Even though you don't have any other symptoms of an intolerance, you may be excreting waste products associated with the metabolism of dairy through your skin.
    Just a thought.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    yeah when did you shower last

jk

No clue, though I do find that certain materials hold onto odor fairly well. My question is how do you know you smell like a sewer? I didn't think anyone could smell they're own body odor
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

uuhhh...about tomorrow night,,,I just remembered i have to wash the car....will call sometime..sorry
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    LOL are u saying u actually smell like a sewer or your butt does? hehe
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    LOL are u saying u actually smell like a sewer or your butt does? hehe

I was just going to ask the same thing... Ba ha ha ha
  • sassyredgirl
    Options
    Great minds think alike :wink: :tongue:
  • hmo4
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No guys, my gas. I personnally smell nice like coconut or vanilla. My family bugs me about my gas stench. And it's not dairy, cause I have no runs. Hehe, I guess I should have been more specific.:tongue:
  • sassyredgirl
    Options
    LOL i feel ya my fiance told me last night to go to the dr and have it checked out. hehe
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    increasing fiber=lots of gas!

it's okay, it is a good sign. as your body adjusts, it will go away (more or less)
  • hmo4
    Options
    My husband too, and I did and he told me to take beano. If I let one rip in his office, he'd be booking me for an emergency colonoscopy! Beano, I reek even after eating crackers. :laugh:
  • hmo4
    Options
    increasing fiber=lots of gas!

it's okay, it is a good sign. as your body adjusts, it will go away (more or less)

Actually I have been like a this for a couple years. I have also eaten this for a few years, so the adjustment should be over!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    "let one rip in his office"

I am laughing so hard :laugh:
  • sassyredgirl
    Options
    I agree let em rip and sit back and grin. :blushing:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    My husband too, and I did and he told me to take beano. If I let one rip in his office, he'd be booking me for an emergency colonoscopy! Beano, I reek even after eating crackers. :laugh:

ahhhhhhhhhhh Beano.. One of my sisters employees gave me Beano wrapped up in a little cute Coach Box last year for my birthday... Never laughed so hard in my life... I never did take it.. I am a firm believer that farts are funny if they are done at the proper time and place, however sneaky ones are fine too....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I would say it's either something in your diet or how your body is breaking it down.
    I've seen prodcuts like "Body Mint," etc out there that are supposed to ease this issue.
    May be something you want to look into if it really bothers you....
    If you anything like my brother though...it doesn't and he just lets them rip with glee.
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    do you like ginger? ginger is great for upset stomach, motion sickness, and the toots....

if i'm have a case of the "stanks" and bubble tum, i'll boil a cup of water with a couple quarter sized slices of ginger and within and hour i'm usually a lot better....

try it out?
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have noticed the problem since I started working out. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I haven't really changed what I eat all that much, except maybe more veggies and less red meats. Unless, I am drinking protein powder after my weight training. That about the only changes.

Perhaps we should all get together and see if we can find a way to market this as an alternative energy source. Think it would work? Naw, then the government would start taxing flatulence.
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    No toot ever smells that great. :sick: I was going to say it could be the extra fiber, but you're right....your body should already be adjusted by now. I know Fiber One bars and cereal do that to me. My cubicle neighbor at works hates it when I bring one to work for a snack. We have a handy mini-size bottle of B&BW Sweet Pea body spray available for our little slips at the office. If it's too terribly bad...we go "crop-dusting" around the third floor for all to enjoy. :noway: