I smell like a sewer....

Options

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    No toot ever smells that great. :sick: I was going to say it could be the extra fiber, but you're right....your body should already be adjusted by now. I know Fiber One bars and cereal do that to me. My cubicle neighbor at works hates it when I bring one to work for a snack. We have a handy mini-size bottle of B&BW Sweet Pea body spray available for our little slips at the office. If it's too terribly bad...we go "crop-dusting" around the third floor for all to enjoy. :noway:

you silly crop duster you
    thanks for the chuckle:laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    "crop-dusting"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Love it!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    This is no real fart-this is a bomb! :explode: And I can't let them just squeak out in public, cause they're like thick, hang in the air-for a LONG time, call the plumber we have a toxic spill, nose grabbing, gut wretching, my eyes are watering:cry: ,I may have shart my pants and now I have no friends FARTS!::noway: blushing: :tongue: :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This is no real fart-this is a bomb! :explode: And I can't let them just squeak out in public, cause they're like thick, hang in the air-for a LONG time, call the plumber we have a toxic spill, nose grabbing, gut wretching, my eyes are watering:cry: ,I may have shart my pants and now I have no friends FARTS!::noway: blushing: :tongue: :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Doing that in the isle at walmart and leaving and coming back would be priceless to see peoples faces.. :laugh: :laugh:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing reading this. I get really bad if I drink milk. No other side affects just an aweful smell. I threaten my family that if they make me mad I am going to drink milk.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway:

This thread is just too much-- we must really be comfortable with each other, eh? :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I thought this was something to be proud of. :blushing:
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :laugh:

I've never been more attracted to anyone in my entire life than I am to you right now :wink: Ha ha!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I know how you feel, I did it at walmart last weekend and my family just wanted to die....hahaha...my husband just looked at me and new right away, i said grab the kids and run.... I was laughing so hard but so embarrassed too. My husband is a 15yr Navy man and says I'm smelling worse than the ranks he lives with on board ship, and those guys are BAAAAAD!!!!!!!! It has to be the fiber....I'm laying off for a few days, I was kinda hopeing to get some cuddleing in this weekend. this is so funny, makes you look at those skinny models in a different light, they may look good in that magazine, but they are all farting up the place and just really sexy in real life.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Not sure if anyone said anything about this but do you eat power/energy /supplement bars? I found when I ate those bars I was aweful. Also I had to cut Splenda and all sugar alcohals out of my diet

Anne
  • Carl01
    Options
    I thought that women didn`t do this btw?:huh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    one of those dirty little secrets, Carl-- j'ever wonder what, say, the Queen of England does when she gets gas? Truly, I wonder about these things--

I think I need to get out more. :noway:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: i cannot believe i have someone with the same problem,sure makes for some nites to b not so fun when hubby is here, i have just did more intake on fiber im wondering if that could b my problem it possibly could be ur u think???????lol what a topic!!!!!!!!!! love it it's "natural" lol
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Grab the kids honey and run...That is sooo funny. My family know me by my "scent". :huh: "Nope must be the dog, it's not one of Mom's".:sick: My husband gets so mad at me if I move me feet in bed when we're watching TV, he asks me to check to make sure I didn't shart the bed. He must be so pumped to be married to his little Princess.:bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Options
    one of those dirty little secrets, Carl-- j'ever wonder what, say, the Queen of England does when she gets gas? Truly, I wonder about these things--

You all still glisten instead of sweating though don`t ya? unsure.gif
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    hotmom, this thread is HILARIOUS!
    I can totally relate! :tongue:
  • Marla64
    Options

You all still glisten instead of sweating though don`t ya? unsure.gif

Absolutely-- now you're gettin' it.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Maybe it's something you eat? I have a major problem with eggs.
  • BibleFreakKid
    Options
    Maybe you have a digestive disorder like Crohn's or ulcerative colitis. It could be IBS, too. Sometimes the body can't digest fiber correctly, and so smelly gas develops. Do you eat yogurt or take probiotic pills? Those encourage growth of good bacteria in your gut that will digest what your body can't on its own, while boosting your immunity by competing with bad bacteria/microbes, should they reach the digestive tract. Yogurt usually does me good, especially when I'm gassed up...Hope that helps.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I do eat yogurt, but maybe I'll try to probiotics, I'm hoping to adjust. the family is trying.hahaha. and to Carl, you bet I don't sweat.......just ask my hubby , I'm all sugar and spice and everything nice:wink: