Options

Replies

• algiampolo
    Options
    wrong post!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I eat yogurt, I eat soy, I just ate banana and peanut butter. And BOOM! It doesn't matter WHAT I EAT-my Doctor says I don't have the symptoms of Lactose Intolerence, I say IBS, but don't get the runs, so he says I don't need a colonoscopy. :ohwell:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Perhaps we should all get together and see if we can find a way to market this as an alternative energy source. Think it would work? Naw, then the government would start taxing flatulence.

I'm just catching up on some of the posts and read your post and laughed out loud. That is so funny. But probably true too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    This is no real fart-this is a bomb! :explode: And I can't let them just squeak out in public, cause they're like thick, hang in the air-for a LONG time, call the plumber we have a toxic spill, nose grabbing, gut wretching, my eyes are watering:cry: ,I may have shart my pants and now I have no friends FARTS!::noway: blushing: :tongue: :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: cheers now i know i am not alone....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Oh my word!! Thanks to all of you for the good laugh tonight. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shannan74
    shannan74 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My son and boyfriend swear mine smell just like pure sulfer. I can never deny mine.
  • hmo4
    Options
    My son and boyfriend swear mine smell just like pure sulfer. I can never deny mine.

Oh yes, I know the sulfur smell very well-and I'm not talking from Science class either. :sick: Wrotten eggs in the house? Nope it's just good old Mom who was last in the kitchen 1/2 an hour ago. One time my 15 yr old daughter entered the room and yelled out-"My eyes, my eyes, they're burning!!" :cry: :laugh: So of course I laugh and then I get in even more trouble from my husband. Oh, once the same daughter opened my bedroom daughter and started to wretch and said my room was moist and the walls were sweating. My husband swears he can smell me 2 floors down, I say that's stretching it a bit.:noway: I just wish I knew how to fix it. They're not even quiet!:explode:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options

My kids duck and cover when smiley-fart002.gifI let them fly but it sucks at work because I work in a closed room and I'm the only one in there at tnight. It sucks when I have to grant access to the room I Spray Like a MAD WOMEN.

You know, women don't do those things RIGHT...smiley-fart006.gif smiley-laughing021.gif
  • hmo4
    Options

My kids duck and cover when smiley-fart002.gifI let them fly but it sucks at work because I work in a closed room and I'm the only one in there at tnight. It sucks when I have to grant access to the room I Spray Like a MAD WOMEN.

You know, women don't do those things RIGHT...smiley-fart006.gif smiley-laughing021.gif

:laugh: :laugh: Do you panic?:laugh:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Do you panic?:laugh:

I only panic when I have guest :embarassed: , don't really care what the kids think. I had to wipe those butts for a long time... lol:laugh:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Blame the dog
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Take a shower?

Shrug :ohwell:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    There's no denying it when it happens - my family knows who it is!

I just tell them to avoid lighting a match!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You guys had me laughing so hard. My hubby said the next time I make chili he was going to eat a whole bunch and stick my head under the blanket while he lets it go to get me back for all of mine. But I happen to think my farts smell great :sick:

Connie
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have banned my bf from eating those Pop Tarts that have extra fiber added!!! It's awful!

He threatens to eat one sometimes haha!!

:sick:
  • hmo4
    Options
    You guys had me laughing so hard. My hubby said the next time I make chili he was going to eat a whole bunch and stick my head under the blanket while he lets it go to get me back for all of mine. But I happen to think my farts smell great :sick:

Connie

Now THERE'S someone who loves themselves inside and out,:noway: through thick and through thin (I'm talking about air quality here), :sick: and not ashamed to TOOT their own horn. :laugh: Gotta love ya Connie!:smooched:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    As much as I fart I got have something good to say about it LOL. Good thing my hubby and I have been married for almost 12 years and not newlyweds anymore
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I was told to come here.

:laugh: