Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!!!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Awesome job... Incredible work... You should be PROUD
  • Ginatdavis
    Ginatdavis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You should be so amazed and proud of yourself for everything you have accomplished. You are truly an inspiration, and give me hope that I can do anything, with focus, determination, and hard work. You look like a complete different man, you knew what you wanted and you set out to get nothing less. Those nine pounds will be gone in no time.
  • paulaszpyt
    Options
    Wow, that is great! 9lbs left? You got this!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My husband is trying to lose weight in order to get the go ahead for knee surgery. Thanks for sharing your journey and photos. I'm inspired and I'm sure my husband will be too.

Good luck and speedy recovery from your surgeries.
  • ranjithr82
    ranjithr82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hero.........................Incredible Man... Congrats...
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This has to be the most inspiring story I have seen on MFP!!! Not only do you look like a new person but you have taken your life back!! I'm sure at your heaviest you know the health risks that were involved and I hope that was your biggest motivation!! Lots of people don't realize what just 10 extra pounds can do to a persons body. You have dropped nearly 30 times that!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you and what an accomplishment this is!! Hang in there. What you have been doing OBVIOUSLY works!! Thank you so much for sharing your story......It's ABSOLUTELY inspiring!!

Great job brother.....keep the faith. One day at a time!!!
  • aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making such huge changes to save your life. And thanks for sharing your story - you're a hero!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! What an inspiration you are! Good luck with your upcoming surgeries and your continuing journey!
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    WOW You have done an amazing job! Congrates!!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,975 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! It looks like you also lost 20 - 30 years somewhere. :happy:
  • ComeAroundSundown
    ComeAroundSundown Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing, I was almost in tears after reading your post. Congratulations on the magnificent things you've accomplished! Almost 300 pounds!? It's truly a magnificent accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself, what an inspiration :):flowerforyou:
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are utterly amazing! You look fantastic! Well done!
  • shazbag1967
    Options
    You look amazing well done
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow double wow your incrediable
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Man, those are some serious guns you got there. Bet the legs will follow once your knees can take the work!

I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that you have lost me plus my 6-year-old. And I have 100 lbs to lose to be at my IBW!

Thanks for the inspiration. Congrats, you earned it! And I know your heart thanks you, even more than your knees do. :)
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Loved your pictures, it documents your journey!!! Truly inspiring!
  • suepeta
    suepeta Posts: 42
    Options
    congratulations, inspirational
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!