So long Lane Bryant

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
I haven't been to the mall in a long time. As I was walking along I passed a Lane Bryant. I just smiled and gave a wave as I passed by. I told my husband there is NOTHING there that would fit me anymore. Even the smallest size they carry is way too big now. What an amazing feeling. When I started MFP I was busting out of a size 24 (I'm 5' 8") and Lane Bryant was pretty much the only store I could shop in. I'm now fitting easily into a size 10 and I have a whole mall full of stores was at my disposal. I'm walking on air tonight.

fatfatfat.jpg
009.jpg

Replies

• caitie88
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job, very inspirational.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job, congrats :)
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    Woo hoo! You look fantastic! Congratulations, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • amysala85
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! Get you some sexy clothes and show it off!
  • AriesOx
    AriesOx Posts: 66
    Options
    Excellent job. I look forward to the day I can say the same good bye :)
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful victory! Congratulations!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go!! You look terrific!!!!
  • MeggieMoo
    Options
    Oh, my gosh! You look incredible! It doesn't even look like the same person in these two photos. You have a lot to be proud of! :)
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Almost doesn't look like the same person! Keep up the healthy life-style! :wink:
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great job!! you look totally and absolutely amazes...you inspire me to believe I can do it. One of my goals is to be able to say goodbye to Lane Bryant!!!
  • jenncaroon
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! You look amazing. So much younger! You are inspiring! Thank you for sharing the before and after! I love the haircut and how confident you look. You do look very happy in both pictures. Great work!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Massive, MASSIVE congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!
  • nikkius
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!! :)
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, what an amazing feeling that must be, I cant wait til I can go shopping for clothes without crying with dismay :)

so happy for you!!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look great! And WAY younger! I can't even believe that's the same person in both pics. Congrats :-)
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I still get catalogs from Lane Bryant and The Avenue. I love throwing them in the trash!! Great feeling!!! I remember vividly! Congrats on a great weight loss success!!
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! I remember when I broke up with Lane Bryant. Best.day.ever!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!