Options
    That is just awesome. Way to go!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    YOU looking amazing!! Congrats to you!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to be able to post a success story :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    First I have to say, I love your hair cut that way! You look wonderful.
    I am also saying good riddance to Lane Bryant and all "woman's" sizes. The clothes in these sizes were Horrible! They are the last resting place for polyester, pockets on boobs, and shoulder pads...shudder. They have the ugliest patterns, usually with a big flower planted in each butt cheek, and the most dismal color selection of black, brown or oatmeal. The people who design and sell large clothing must really hate their clientele to provide such ugliness.
    I'm currently a 14, but I just bought a few jeans at Goodwill, (for $7), because I expect to moving to smaller sizes before spring. I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes that will soon be too big.
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! thank you for sharing!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That had to be THE BEST moment for me to cut up that Lane Bryant charge card!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO WTG!!!!! You look awesome!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. You look fantastic!!!
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I will be so happy when I can do the same! :wink:
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - what a great accomplishment - 24 to size 10 .... wow !! That is my goal is to be a size 8/10 - I have a long way to go though! Thanks for sharing !
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Your post gives me hope! You look wonderful
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration to me!!! Thank you for sharing your pics! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsJackay
    Options
    That has to be a wonderful feeling and I can't wait until I am there. You look awesome.
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! That is wonderful. My goal is to no longer need to shop at Lane Bryant too so it was nice seeing your post this morning :)
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    you need to get yourself some form fitting gear. these clothes are WAY to baggy. :-)
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    your transformation is AMAZING! How long did it take you? I am with you on the Lane Bryant thing. That's about the only store I can shop at too besides Goodwill :-). I am wearing a 20 now and that in itself should be enough to motivate me to lose weight.:smile:
  • jenhaze
    jenhaze Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are an inspiration!
    LOVE the hair,btw.
    One of my motivators to loose weight also was to buy attractive clothing. Plus, I'm tired of paying $40 for a shirt at LB when I can get one for less than 1/2 that in smaller sizes elsewhere.
    And yes you do look 10 years younger! You're a Rockstar<3
  • careyayn22
    Options
    Lol. That is awesome. I love that I am beginning to be able to move into normal stores. I can't buy pants at LB anymore, but I'm still a 14/16 in tops.

Congrats on that milestone. Another 25/30 lbs and LB will be off the table for me too!
  • tlebel
    tlebel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you.... I can't wait until I can wave Lane Bryant goodbye.
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Cute haircut, too!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Best NSV ever!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!