Replies

• hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    way to go, you look amazing!!!!
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work! I know the feeling of waving good-bye to Lane Bryant. Man it feels good! You look amazing!
  • utayah
    utayah Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    First I have to say, I love your hair cut that way! You look wonderful.
    I am also saying good riddance to Lane Bryant and all "woman's" sizes. The clothes in these sizes were Horrible! They are the last resting place for polyester, pockets on boobs, and shoulder pads...shudder. They have the ugliest patterns, usually with a big flower planted in each butt cheek, and the most dismal color selection of black, brown or oatmeal. The people who design and sell large clothing must really hate their clientele to provide such ugliness.
    I'm currently a 14, but I just bought a few jeans at Goodwill, (for $7), because I expect to moving to smaller sizes before spring. I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes that will soon be too big.

Thank you so much. I always hated shopping at Lane Bryant, not only due to my size but due to the fact that the plus size clothes are horribly ugly. I second everything you just said.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I still get catalogs from Lane Bryant and The Avenue. I love throwing them in the trash!!
    haha, Me too!

WAY TO GO, OP! You look so great & congrats on your weight loss!!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic, and so much younger!
    Have fun shopping! =)
  • Monkeybuns123
    Options
    You are so inspirational! I shop at Lane Bryant now and I cannot wait to get out of there and into the "regular" stores!! My husband has been using MyFitnessPal for the last 5 months and has lost 65 pounds! I'm really excited about my new journey with this new program (for me)! Thanks for posting this story.

-Julianne
  • jomiley23
    Options
    I used to WORK at Lane Bryant because I got mad working at a retail store I couldn't even shop in. Just started MFP, and I'm so encouraged. My first big goal is to not be able to shop in LB anymore. Thanks for the motivation reminder!
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's always been my dream, to get out of the "fat ladies" store. My husband and I love to travel, but my fear is that if my luggage was ever lost I would be screwed. Plus sizes are not always easy to come by , especially if you in a foreign country. That's my goal to get into a size that would allow me to shop anywhere. Congratulations on your success, I can't wait to get there!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the NSVs!!! You look soooo much younger, too! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing!! you should be so PROUD of yourself!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH WOW...You have definitely transformed that body! BOY WHAT an awesome job!
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the mall in a long time. As I was walking along I passed a Lane Bryant. I just smiled and gave a wave as I passed by. I told my husband there is NOTHING there that would fit me anymore. Even the smallest size they carry is way too big now. What an amazing feeling. When I started MFP I was busting out of a size 24 (I'm 5' 8") and Lane Bryant was pretty much the only store I could shop in. I'm now fitting easily into a size 10 and I have a whole mall full of stores was at my disposal. I'm walking on air tonight.

fatfatfat.jpg
    009.jpg

Your profile pick is the best!!! ill get there!!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, what a transformation! You look beautiful and I love your profile pic!!
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I am so proud of you. What an accomplishment.
  • casandraprice
    Options
    I don't even know you, yet I feel a sense of pride. You look AMAZING!! (In my oprah voice) ;-)
  • junabeth
    junabeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! look great< i can't wait for the day i pass by Lane Bryant ae well!
  • KTStylz
    Options
    I joke I could open my own Lane Bryant store b/c all my clothes is from there! This is something I can't wait for! Or to be able to borrow clothes from a friend like all my other friends do. You are a great inspiration! Congratulations on such an incredible achievement!!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!! You look AMAZING & I LOVE LOVE LOVE your profile pic! :smile:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!! You look AMAZING & I LOVE LOVE LOVE your profile pic! :smile:

Thank you, thank you and thank you :-) My profile pic was completely unplanned. I was trying on my old pants for my SIL and I asked my daughter to see if she could climb in with me. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!