What's your food weakness?

Options

Replies

• PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    M&Ms, Peanut Butter, M&Ms, M&Ms, Nuts (not that they're bad, just fattening), M&Ms,

Did I mention M&Ms?
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Oh and yes.....Mexican food (totally addicted to it)
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wine, cheese, and chocolate. If French women can do it, so can I. (Also, this is why I build in treats and treat meals. A world without those items is not a world I'm interested in being a part of.)
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Taco Bell and ice cream. I can't keep ice cream in the house so I don't buy it and I've stopped going to Taco Bell altogether.

I also have a huge problem eating after dark. Once it gets dark, I get cravings for anything! I'm fighting those demons, tho it's not easy.
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers. When I see one in someone's diary I have to take 10 deep breaths. Then eat something green.:wink:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Cereal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kaffkaff
    kaffkaff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bread bread bread bread....stupid delicious bread.
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    it's got to be ice-cream! the kind with brownie chunks in it and chocolate..other than that bread and cereal
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Sweets, esp chocolate, oh I love the stuff. I've been doing good though I bought chocolate weight loss shakes to get my once a day chocolate fix! :laugh:

Bacon, its so fatty but its so yummy when its wrapped in a steak..

I recently gave up pop and kool aid! And im sticking to Crystal light as much as I can
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
  • AprilEC
    AprilEC Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I could smash burger king and taco bell every day of my life....so fast food in general!
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies and milk.
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Turkey hill chocolate peanut butter ice cream. I havent had that in 8 months. I am 18lbs from goal weight...I plan to eat it very soon..lol

^^^This^^^ has been banned from my house. I have NO control!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Sweets...mainly chocolate anything! Cookies ice cream cake! I do good for a week or two then i break and feel guilty then start from scratch again! Proves were all human!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I scream
    You Scream
    We all Scream for ICECREAM!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Do I list all of them here or just pick like the first 20?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    nachos loaded with cheese
    pizza
    spring rolls
    thai fried chicken bites

Yes these too
  • drinkdontthink
    Options
    1. Chrisps
    2 Haribo
    3 Whisky
  • ryanherbert
    ryanherbert Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Milk... 2 cereals plus 1 or 2 coffees = too much sugar

Trying to replace some of my milk with soymilk to cut down on my sugar intake
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    vanilla ZINGERS after 8pm .... They are like CRACK!