Matchmaker Thread for Single People?

Options

Replies

• jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Bryan
    General Location: NE Florida (Jacksonville specifically, I'm not scared, stalk me, I could use the attention lol)
    Age and Gender: 33 and I can write my name in the snow (male)
    Age range they're looking for: 24-36
    Gender they're looking for: Female
    Interests: Working out (no, seriously, stop laughing it is MFP), video games, reading, running (getting ready for the gate river run), climbing, outdoor activities (hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking), my pets, and just general normal "stuff".
    Anything else!: So I'm divorced, no kids (definitely want some), own my own home, vehicle (these are important points in this area), I have a small herd of pets (it's what happens when you do volunteer work at animal shelters, I did volunteer work with autistic kids, and their parents would get mad if I tried to adopt one of them. :-P lol). Feel free to harass me.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Jackie
    General Location: Manila, Philippines (I doubt if there would be anybody here who is willing to travel just to meet me LOL)
    Age and Gender: 32 (will be 33 this April) Female
    Age range they're looking for: 30-39
    Gender they're looking for: Male
    Interests: travel, graphic design, football, martial arts, swimming, learning cultures and languages
    Pet peeves: two-faced people, hypocrites, plastic people, too vain, irresponsible, etc.
    Anything else!: recently broke-up with someone who left me for another woman twice :brokenheart:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Allan
    General Location: Southeast USA
    Age and Gender: 45 male
    Age range they're looking for: 28 - 52
    Gender they're looking for: female
    Interests: Travel, wine, food, football (especially college), beach
    Pet peeves: People not doing what they say they'll do and people not saying what they feel (I don't read minds).
    Anything else!: I travel a lot for work, mostly international destinations. I've also lived in 13 different States. I'm comfortable in just about any situation.

How is a good looking guy like you single?

Thank you for the complement. I've found that women often want a well traveled man, but can't handle a man who travels. The last two ladies I dated checked out after I went on a 3 - 4 week trip to SE Asia. Seems being gone more than your home is enough of a negative to offset anything they might like about me.

When work calls for travel, they need to learn to compromise. A gentleman I dated traveled for work, yes I missed him when he was gone, but loved hearing about all the places he went to and such when he returned...

Want to be MFP friends?
  • travkiel
    Options
    I may be dumb but what is "bump" I've seen it a few times on here? :embarassed:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

Usually it is just a way to bring a thread back to the top of the list, so that it can get more attention. Some people also use it as a bookmark, in order to find that thread again later.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    First name: Jose
    Interested in: Girls from 18-20 or young looking ones :P
    or girls interested in music and want to form a band...or guys... not 4 relationship though
  • andreacord
    Options
    Hey, why not, I'll give this a shot. Worst case scenario, I get a new friend/workout partner :D

First Name/Nickname: Dymas
    General Location: South Florida (954/561 area)
    Age and Gender: 21/Male
    Age range they're looking for: 18-35 (Doesn't really matter, age is just a number, plus I look way older than I am)
    Interests: Working out, playing/watching sports (basketball and football mostly, but I love every sport), reading, video games, movies, music
    Pet peeves: Not being told the whole truth, being bossed around
    Anything else!: Pictures on MFP are kind of small/bad quality, lemme know if you want better ones.

How are you single?!
    I could ask you the same exact question :P

In fact, I will. How are YOU single?

Nearly 2 months out of a 2 year relationship that went bad near the end. I ended it and he didn't take it well, we were together in high school and going to college in the same city. The good men in said city are taken out of who I've met so far, and the rest seem to just be interested in getting laid and drinking five nights a week .. not my style. :P
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    What the heck I guess.

First Name/Nickname: Carl
    General Location: Eastern upstate NY
    Age and Gender: 47/male
    Age range they're looking for: Doesn`t matter,an individual thing with a lady
    Interests: Playing golf,gardening,football.
    Pet peeves: Not a lot of them,bad drivers probably the main one.

No idea how much longer I will be here in NY,am looking to relocate soon.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

Not a dumb question, I was wondering the same thing. :ohwell:
  • ambisou
    ambisou Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey !
    This is a good idea since people here are like me :)
    name: anne-marie
    interest: fitness, sports, travel , learn
    Personality: friendly, outgoing, independant, focus

Just message me if you want to know more !
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Tracy
    General Location: SW Ontario, Canada
    Age and Gender: 36 Female
    Age range they're looking for: 25 - 45
    Gender they're looking for: Male
    Interests: cooking, crafts, healthcare
    Pet peeves: know I have some, most of them related to driving (for i.e. someone does a right hand turn into oncoming traffic - me, and proceeds at 10km/hr)

** I have 4 children whom I have full custody **

I am an open book and if any of the gentleman would like to ask me anything, just PM me.

GL everyone! Lose Weight & Gain A Mate!.....this site rocks! LOL!

13680624.png
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    This seems fun! If not, for new friends :D Seems I'm the only "north east" person :(

First Name/Nickname: Michelle / Chelley
    General Location: Connecticut
    Age and Gender: 23 Female
    Age range they're looking for: Definitely older.
    Gender they're looking for: Male (Obviously female friends)
    Interests: a bajillion things.... xbox (battlefield 3, COD, skyrim, zumba...could go on), hiking, music (literally everything, BUT ranchero),
    Pet peeves: the words: "pet peeve", "ASAP", "K", "yeah buddy". Rude people. People who are just like me (Smartasses). Listen, I can deal out the sarcasm, but I don't like getting it back :(
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Pet peeves: the words: "pet peeve", "ASAP", "K", "yeah buddy". Rude people. People who are just like me (Smartasses). Listen, I can deal out the sarcasm, but I don't like getting it back :(

OH man don't get with an Aussie then hahahaha we live for sarcasm! :P
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

The accent would forgive such annoyance :p
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

The accent would forgive such annoyance :p

OH you better not go watch my video blog then ;)
  • Dymas
    Dymas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, why not, I'll give this a shot. Worst case scenario, I get a new friend/workout partner :D

First Name/Nickname: Dymas
    General Location: South Florida (954/561 area)
    Age and Gender: 21/Male
    Age range they're looking for: 18-35 (Doesn't really matter, age is just a number, plus I look way older than I am)
    Interests: Working out, playing/watching sports (basketball and football mostly, but I love every sport), reading, video games, movies, music
    Pet peeves: Not being told the whole truth, being bossed around
    Anything else!: Pictures on MFP are kind of small/bad quality, lemme know if you want better ones.

How are you single?!
    I could ask you the same exact question :P

In fact, I will. How are YOU single?

Nearly 2 months out of a 2 year relationship that went bad near the end. I ended it and he didn't take it well, we were together in high school and going to college in the same city. The good men in said city are taken out of who I've met so far, and the rest seem to just be interested in getting laid and drinking five nights a week .. not my style. :P
    Shame you're no where near Florida. It sounds like the guys in your city are idiots haha. Oh well, their loss :P
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    am i the only one that enjoys being single?? :(
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Plentyoffish.com is 100% free. No CC required. Alan44 is my handle. Single and looking.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    am i the only one that enjoys being single?? :(

There's a lot worse things than being single... like being miserably married!

Don't get me wrong... I eventually want to be in a relationship...but right now life is good!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Sheri
    General Location: Central Alabama
    Age and Gender: 32/F
    Age range they're looking for: 30-40
    Gender they're looking for: M
    Interests: Boats, motorcycles, AL football, swimming, zumba
    Pet peeves: Liars. I can accept and forgive most anything as long as you don't lie to me about it.
    Anything else!: I've been divorced 4 years, have 2 kids, own my home, have a good job and don't judge me by my profile pic, it's from 2007.