What was you and your husband/wifes first dace song when you

Options

Replies

• sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Baby I Love You ~ The Ramones

We didn't want to slow dance so we took dance lessons and showed off our moves to our first dance lol
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    True Companion by Marc Cohen............You just HAVE to listen to it!!!!!!!!!:)
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ours was Lady in Red...we got married December 27, and I wore a red dress at my wedding... you know, a Christmas season wedding. :wink:
  • chambermuzic
    Options
    we danced to little moments by Brad Paisley
    i suck at dancing but it was still sweet
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    True Companion by Marc Cohen............You just HAVE to listen to it!!!!!!!!!:)

Lol ill check it out now :)
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Nickelback... Far Away
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Our first dance song was Rick James.. Super Freak :) it really got the crowd going LOL!
  • kykykenna
    Options

Lol ill check it out now :)
    Crap....that is Cohn......lol
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Our first dance was supposed to be to Marrillion's 'Lavender'.
    The DJ decided that he wasn't keen on the song and played Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You', which we both hate!
    I was in tears on the dance floor, I was so upset. Everyone was saying how sweet it was that *that* was our song.
    I have never forgiven that DJ.
  • TMcBooty
    Options
    Ours was Lady in Red...we got married December 27, and I wore a red dress at my wedding... you know, a Christmas season wedding. :wink:

I like that idea! I wore red converse under my dress :)
  • ktndj82104
    Options
    Married in 04 and our song was "I Do" by 98%, he used to sing it to me in highschool, it was always our song and it fit perfect for our wedding
  • kykykenna
    Options
    The DJ decided that he wasn't keen on the song and played Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You', which we both hate!
    I was in tears on the dance floor, I was so upset. Everyone was saying how sweet it was that *that* was our song.

GASP!!! what a douche! :mad:
  • TMcBooty
    Options
    GASP!!! what a douche! :mad:

LMAO @douche!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    We had Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira, it was always "our song". Then for the second first dance (we wanted 2 lol) that we invited everyone else up for was Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Married November 2008, Bryan Adams - Everything I do. It was playing when he told me (after a coupe of break ups and him seeing a couple of others) that he wanted no one else but me, coincidentally, it was playing the first time we told each other we loved the other.
  • Lambiii
    Options

Oh my god!! Thats awful!! what a horrible person! Well i suppose you can always keep it for when/if you want to re new your vows eventually :D
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

This was ours too! I was always amazed more people didn't use it....the words are so appropriate.
  • Lambiii
    Options
    We had Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira, it was always "our song". Then for the second first dance (we wanted 2 lol) that we invited everyone else up for was Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.

Love time after time!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    My wedding was almost 10 years ago !!
    Etta James
    At Last