How do you like your coffee?

Options
Hey guys just wanted see how ppl like their coffee....Personally I used to have milk and no sugar in my coffee but recently started drinking it black.

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I like coffee directly out of the Keurig , nothing added.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    STRONG! No sugar, no cream.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    I used to be 2 sugars and milk, now Im just milk :) xxx
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    2 milk, 1 sugar.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    Milk or cream-no sugar. I also go to Starbucks and get my skinny hot drinks:)
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Cream, no sugar. I'm sweet enough *HA*

Baileys on the occasional weekend *yummmm*
  • Dkittery
    Options
    I use to have 2 sugars in one cup. After months of reducing the sugar, I now take it black. :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    no cream, with artificial sweetner
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Wawa Hazelnut Coffee w/ sugar-free french vanilla or irish cream creamer (2tbsp for 32oz coffee) and 1tsp Truvia
  • With 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk and one packet of Truvia
  • CaptainSparrow
    Options
    Fresh ground with a dash of milk and enough sugar to give an elephant diabetes.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    usually black, but I liked my iced coffee with chocolate soy milk
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    When I need a extra caffeine kick, I have coffee with powder creamer. I use sugar free. I know it is fattning, but I just cant drink it black. And adding milk and sugar too me is gross too.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Over ice, with whip cream on top and caramel and chocolate added..... That's why I dont drink coffee much anymore.

I do have some killer Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee that I will drink on occasion. Just a dash of milk and honey.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    When I need a extra caffeine kick, I have coffee with powder creamer. I use sugar free. I know it is fattning, but I just cant drink it black. And adding milk and sugar too me is gross too.

Sugar free creamer has fewer calories than fat free creamer. Sugar free is 15cal/serv, fat free is 25cal/serv.
  • VALentine_zombie
    Options
    2 sweet n low packets and 1 tbls Coffee House Skinny White Chocolate Mocha creamer. very yummy
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    1-2 oz of whole milk and 2-3 sugars. I typically have espresso drinks though, and if it is a medium roast, I'll drink a cappuccino or latte without sugar. Darket roasts, I'll take 1-2 sugars. Anything less than ~4oz needs 1 teaspoon of sugar for me.

I don't really like black coffee, since I think the milk brings out different flavors in the coffee. I don't like the artificial sweeteners much and only use them in iced coffee if there isn't a sugar syrup.

I only have coffee a couple times a week, so I figure I can afford the added sugar.
  • Moma_Do
    Moma_Do Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    almond milk and honey... You should try it its different but good!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    1 spoon of cream
    1 1/2 spoons of sugar

my coffee has to taste GOOD.
  • CaptainSparrow
    Options
    I want coffee now, might add a bit of gingerbread liquor to it for that extra kick.