Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Black - sometimes I will add some hot cocoa
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Just a little creamer, either french vanilla coffeemate or original. This time of year, I'm drinking 2-3 cups a day:smile:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hey guys just wanted see how ppl like their coffee....Personally I used to have milk and no sugar in my coffee but recently started drinking it black.

Cold and bitter! Just kidding. I LOVE coffee and prefer it sweet with half and half. I will use stevia for my sweetener. I just add the cream in my calories and I watch how many cups I allow myself.
  • KLDunford
    Options
    I usually limit my coffee to weekdays since I workout in the mornings on the weekend. 2 cups of Starbucks ground coffee w/ 3 teaspoons of sugar each cup, under 100 cal! :-D Every now & then add a 60 cal packet of creamer to it.. Mmm..
  • amorten1
    Options
    Fat free milk and honey (it is a natural sweetener)
  • fairycake25
    Options
    i used to be 1 sugar and milk bt since i started on MFP im now a black with nothing kinda girl and when i have milk and sugar now it just tastes wrong :P x
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fresh ground, french pressed, black, bold coffee. Thick and dark. Oh yessssssssssssss. hah
  • Eve53
    Eve53 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Like I like my men....

Strong and sweet. :D
  • Kygirl97
    Options
    Black, with a pinch of sugar or Splenda. And not too hot - I like to guzzle mine.
  • Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    Options
    Goya espresso with skim milk and a spot of half n half with org. sugar..but has to be AS DARK as my skin tone
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    w Skim & splenda from Dunkins, use flavored creamer no splenda @ home.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hey guys just wanted see how ppl like their coffee....Personally I used to have milk and no sugar in my coffee but recently started drinking it black.
    completely black-- no cream, no sugar :tongue:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my women. Covered in BEEEES!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    black!
  • mommof8
    mommof8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HOT for me too, Always order a non-fat latte, one spenda, 180 degrees.
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Just black.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    half and half with some stevia.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I don't have coffee often but when I do I add Almond Joy creamer.. Yum :love:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I mix mine with my protein powder (cookies and cream), 2 Tb of half and half and a splash of sf vanilla, just like having a high end coffee drink from Starbucks.
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    kona from the keurig with sugar free vanilla powdered creamer and sometimes some pumpkin pie spice or a few mini chocolate morsels.