How do you like your coffee?

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I like to make my coffee like french onion soup. Its great tasting and filling.

here is what I make.

one cup coffee
    one plain doughnut
    one slice of Kraft American cheese (America first!!)
    one packet of splenda, not sugar!
    creamer

Put the doughnut into the cup FIRST! if you don't it will make a mess. Also don't try this with a jelly filled doughnut. I hear a guy died.

Put the doughnut into the bottom, you might have to break it up a little first, this is ok, as long as it fits.
    Pour in the cream and sugar substitute next.

Pout in the hot coffee. The doughnut will rise up. No need to stir, it will self mix.

set the slice of cheese on top, and let it melt over the edges making a seal. Now you are ready to keep this warm for hours!
    Its great and high in protein.

When you are ready to drink, just poke though the cheese with a knife and sip away.

Total, this is well under 300 calories!!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I love it with half & half, sugar, whipped cream, cinnamon, chocolate, etc... but I have it daily with only half & half! I usually drink hazelnut coffee and grind it from the whole bean, it does make a difference. Also I use a French Press and that makes a difference too.
  • gerirojas
    gerirojas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Dark Roast Senseo with 2 tbsp fat free creamer and a tsp of splenda - 20 cal
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This has to be the most banal topic I've ever seen on any forum. You guys must be super bored!
  • JennieAL
    Options
    This has to be the most banal topic I've ever seen on any forum. You guys must be super bored!

Bored enough to coax owls to perch on our arms? Maybe so...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

and now you've been drawn in.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Hazelnut - 1 sugar :)
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    just plain old coffee with half-and-half. sugar-free stops the cravings, but when i add just a little, all of the sudden i want a cookie with that coffee. that's while it's real cream (non of that powdered crap) for me!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The best is from the coffee bar in Jamaica (super strong) and then walk over to the bar to get a shot of creme rum and off to the beach to watch the sunset.....

Or, if I'm at home, strong, flavored creamer, and sugar. :happy:
  • JennieAL
    Options
    just plain old coffee with half-and-half. sugar-free stops the cravings, but when i add just a little, all of the sudden i want a cookie with that coffee. that's while it's real cream (non of that powdered crap) for me!

Pretty much the same for me.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    With cream and sugar... but... I DRINK it black, no sugar....
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    milk, 1 sugar.

thankyou :drinker:
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Cold with Vanilla Soy milk and no calorie sweetener.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Black....and a lot of it.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Strong with a splash of heavy cream BUT since I had my gallbladder removed a couple weeks ago I've resorted to flavored creamers (they are low in fat). My body can't process heavy cream anymore... at least not right now :sad:
  • loftus2005
    Options
    Okay, so I never used to be a coffee drinker till I found Coconut creme creamer... I have given up pop, candy, and any other sweets so this is my one guilty pleasure that one day I hope to ditch. But for now I like a cup of regular coffee with my coconut creamer!!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    French press, 1/4 cup of almond milk original (per 8 oz of coffee), 3 splenda.

Yum!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Skim Milk
    1 Scoop Protein Powder
    2 Stevia
    Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup
    Starbucks Caramel Coffee
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    milky with full fat milk, not good haha.

Or if im at a cafe and treatin myself i get a caramel or vanilla latter :smile: yum!
  • Mommy_x3
    Options
    1 TBS of Organic Heavy Cream. NO sugar.