Ex problems

Options
1235»

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you my ex broke up with me back on Dec 8th she asked me to come over and she had to work late so I went over to her place bought some flowers and cooked dinner and rented a movie. She broke up with me right when she got home. I was shocked. I treated her great and everything was fine we had our little hiccups from time to time but all relationships do. I took most of my stuff from her place but i left some things cuz i wanted to get out. She had some things over at my place too. So when I asked her a few weeks later about getting our stuff to each other she was mean and rude to me saying that she doesnt want to talk or see me. She said that she was going to leave my stuff outside and take off and I could pick it up. I told her that I didnt want my stuff outside and what if she didnt leave me everything that was mine. Well I ended up stopping by her place this past weekend since I was in the area and she didnt open the door and told me she was going to call the cops. I was suprised by this since I was nothing but nice and caring to her. I ended up going to my car and texted her if she can put my stuff outside and she did but I dont get why she was making a big deal about things. Afterall I didnt break up with her she broke up with me but it feels the other way around.

You just dodged a psycho! Good for you!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you my ex broke up with me back on Dec 8th she asked me to come over and she had to work late so I went over to her place bought some flowers and cooked dinner and rented a movie. She broke up with me right when she got home. I was shocked. I treated her great and everything was fine we had our little hiccups from time to time but all relationships do. I took most of my stuff from her place but i left some things cuz i wanted to get out. She had some things over at my place too. So when I asked her a few weeks later about getting our stuff to each other she was mean and rude to me saying that she doesnt want to talk or see me. She said that she was going to leave my stuff outside and take off and I could pick it up. I told her that I didnt want my stuff outside and what if she didnt leave me everything that was mine. Well I ended up stopping by her place this past weekend since I was in the area and she didnt open the door and told me she was going to call the cops. I was suprised by this since I was nothing but nice and caring to her. I ended up going to my car and texted her if she can put my stuff outside and she did but I dont get why she was making a big deal about things. Afterall I didnt break up with her she broke up with me but it feels the other way around.

Agreed. Plus what girl WOULDN'T want to come home to someone who does such sweet things????

OP do what is better for YOU. If you trust her go with your original plan. If you don't put it in a box and let her pick it up.
  • Kevww1982
    Options

Agreed. Plus what girl WOULDN'T want to come home to someone who does such sweet things????

OP do what is better for YOU. If you trust her go with your original plan. If you don't put it in a box and let her pick it up.

HAHA yeah and shes a therapist but she went through a really bad divorce a few years ago so she had problems with that so I just figured she needed some space and time to think about things but she went off the deep end.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I say be when they gets there so you can hit it one more time.
  • danielle252
    Options
    If you trust her, it isn't rude.

Are you two on good terms?
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I would get it all together and pack it up. Place it outside the door when she is about due to arrive. No need to see her and she does not have to be in your place at all. It also sends a very final message.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Plan a huge party with a bunch of friends the night she is coming over.......a freedom party.
    Not just dudes though, make sure some chicks are there.
    Oh and change your locks!