What's your biggest fear ?!

Options

Replies

• ckeefer09
    Options
    I don't like the water thing either. I don't go swimming because of it.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Anything happening to my family, but right now gall bladder surgery I'm waiting for! X
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Needles, doctors and cats.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    My biggest fear is that I will die young and not be able to watch my son grow up. I have developed a whole other set of worries since having my son and I want to want him grow up more than I want anything in this world.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Anything happening to my family, but right now gall bladder surgery I'm waiting for! X

Ugh I'm getting mine out too. Hope all goes well girl!!!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Since this sight is about weight and image...i will say my biggest fear is Wrinkles!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Crashing and wrecking my car again. I did it 4 weeks ago. I now drive 2mph with the hazard lights on

^^^^^This!!
    Bad accident over a year ago and I continue to drive like a grandma.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    anything happening to my children. i wish i could protect them every minute & second of their lives.

this is my worst fear as well. (child, anyway).
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    People are going to think I am so weird for admitting this but I am terrified of skyscrapers. I cannot go to a major city because I freak out and have panic attacks and pass out. And there's a name for it! Batophobia! I've done my research!
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    People are going to think I am so weird for admitting this but I am terrified of skyscrapers. I cannot go to a major city because I freak out and have panic attacks and pass out. And there's a name for it! Batophobia! I've done my research!

Thats not weird! Everyone is scared of something ! =)
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    crickets! and driving on bridges that go over water.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    failure in reachin my goals
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    to gain back weigh :( ...

I agree with this one! (as well as others) ... just the thought of putting all the hard work in this and failing to keep it off! =(

I have reached my goal, and am working very hard to maintain and perfect my body, and even though I know I will see some gains while lifting weights every time I see one I feel my heart race then calm my self down. I recently gained about 8 lbs after 6 weeks of lifting and lost a few inches but I needed plenty of affirmation from my friends and hubby that the gain was not fat, even though I know it was some muscle and a lot of water.

I really appreciate my friends for being there for me. I found wonderful notes on my page for the past few days telling me how beautiful I am and reminding me of how far I have come and assuring me that I am smaller in my most recent pic.

I am so lucky to have so many supportive and wonderful friends on here!!!
  • denisey94
    denisey94 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a lot of them such as: getting bad grades, disappointing my self, not losing weight, or losing it and gaining it back, getting in a car crash, being tickled (not a rational fear), passing out in front of someone I'm trying to impress (I faint so this is rational), needing to have dental work done, things falling from the sky, really big trucks, crazy people with shovels/axes/anything that can hurt me, there's more but the biggest one is just failure in general.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Getting trapped in a house fire and dying in a fiery pit of fear. o.o
    The roof collapsing and suffocating me to death.
    Getting in a car accident with my fiance and I'm the only one that lives.
    A street sign getting hit just right with a gust of wind, flying through the windshield and decapitating me.
    Getting stuck on train tracks and getting dragged thousands of feet and dying a slow, painful death.
    Getting old.
    My fiance dying before his time and not being around to see his children grow up.

Lots of things, really. -sigh- I guess that's why I see a shrink.
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options

when I go downtown Vancouver for school and look up at the tall buildings it makes me super uncomfotable, so I dont doubt that fear at all!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    growing old alone because I've never gotten married or had children...who will be there when I'm old? :(
    ^^^ In a nutshell (though I am divorced).

Never overcoming character/personality hangups that I don't particularly like about myself, like perfectionism, haha.
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Carnie folk and clowns!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    dentist needles
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Birds lol...:blushing: