Moms and bathing suits???

Options

Replies

• eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the pics of Helen Miran rocking her bikini? I say if you are comfortable and worked hard for your figure, then you can wear what you want.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1035510/Helen-Mirren-bikini-queen-reigns-supreme-63.html
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Wear it with pride.
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I wear a bikini, I'm 45 and I have two teenage sons. I love showing off all of my hard work. Hold your head high and own it!
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You worked for it honey, flaunt it!! Some one mentioned above that your husband should be the only one to see you like that and I somewhat agree, so my advice would be make sure your husband is ok with other guys seeing so much skin.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I came all the way to this thread looking for pictures!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I got to my goal weight before I had my last baby and bought my first bikini. I'm going to wear a bikini until I can't walk anymore.
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Girl! Wear that bikini! I'm 37 going on 38, and If I had the body for it, watch out! Wear it proud!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    If Betty White can I dont see why anyone else cant.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I hope I can speak for most men when I say there is nothing sexier than a woman that has worked hard to achieve the body she wants and is not afraid to show it off.
    So for the sake of all man-kind and all things sacred......, please wear that bikini!!!!! :drinker:
  • Legalchica
    Options
    NO WAY!! as long you are comfortable do it!! I wish I could.. but without surgery it will never happen :(
  • ACRL75
    ACRL75 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are not too old at all..go for it!!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You're never to old for anything :]
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    You worked hard for your body. I'd say go for it, it's your body YOU do what YOU want. =]
    I bet you'll rock it!
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me one for Christmas and I wore it on our cruise! I had not worn a bikini since having children, but I worked hard to lose weight and I'm flaunting!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and would not wear a bikini, but its because I have loose skin on my tummy from the weight loss and I have no intentions of getting plastic surgery anytime soon.

If you look good, I'd wear it for sure. 37 or 57, wouldn't matter!!!
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    If you're comfortable with it, go for it! You've worked hard for that body! Well done =)
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My thought is, if you're okay with your 7 & 10 year olds wearing a bikini, then go ahead and wear it, because you are their role model. And if they're boys, just change that to if you're okay with them seeing that as appropriate public attire, then go ahead. Anyone else's opinion really doesn't matter. I'm sure Tosca Reno looks just fine in a two-piece, and she's what, fifty? Although depending on the style, it might make it a little challenging to play with your kids or to swim for exercise.

Myself, no matter what shape I get into I won't ever wear one ... I'm with "O2Bslimagain".
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What???????????????????????? Of course you can where a swim suit - but you have to work it! I'm about the same age as you and an inch smaller and I was wearing mine swimming with my two little ones this morning!
  • chicklidell
    Options
    Wear it, and Rock it, if anyone has problem with it..tough. My mom is 61 and is a bodybuilder she looks better in a bikini then most 25 yr olds on the beach..there's no age limit, it's a confidence thing! WEAR IT!!!! lol
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I agree with the call for modesty.