cottage cheese?

Options
124»

Replies

• AbbyMRiley
    Options
    I make protein infused pancakes with it! :)
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I mix cottage cheese in with non fat yogurt....I love the fat free cherry yogurt with fresh cherries, cottage cheese then mix fiber one cereal in it. Or banana yogurt with a banana, cottage cheese and cereal......any yogurt makes cofttage cheese so good!! That is my favorite way of eating cottage cheese!!! I don't like it plain at all!!
  • leeannm0304
    Options
    I actually like mine just as is. I use Breakstone Low sodium because it is High Sodium item but I also enjoy Fresh Strawberries with it.. Enjoy!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have it one of 3 ways. If I want it savory, I hit it with a lot of black pepper. If I want it fruity I mix in pineapple. If I want it dessertish I mix in a packed of sweetener (I use Truvia), cinnamon, and a diced apple. That last one is how I usually have it.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I love it with canned mandarin oranges or with canned pineapple.
  • deedster_a
    deedster_a Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I like it with canned pears or cherry tomatoes and olives.
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kind of a blank canvas really. I mix lots of things in depending on what I have laying around. Go to mix ins for me are yogurt, fresh fruit, or protein powder.

Ditto! I love to mix fruit with mine! I've also heard pumpkin works well!
  • thnunn_98
    thnunn_98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fresh peaches or pineapples.....yummy
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like mine with jello.
  • nolady2012
    Options
    First and foremost, not all cottage cheese is the same. I recommend Kalona supernatural cottage cheese. The taste is superior to most. I am not a big fan of cottage cheese, but I like this one. You can have it sweet or savory. I like mine with salsa on salad or chips. I also like it with pineapple.