Positive About Boobies!

Options
I keep seeing these posts on here about women who hate their breasts. They are too big, too small, too flabby, etc. LADIES!! What are we talking about?! I love my boobies and think everyone else should too. One of my close friends is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy and she would be appalled at how much we are hating on our breasts. She just wants hers back. I get that if they are particularly large they can cause back problems and make shopping difficult. But I don't think it's necessary for us to be hating on our hushpuppies so much.

SO I am going to list some of the reasons why I love my girls (I currently wear a 36D) and why I hope they don't get any smaller than a C cup by the time I hit my goal weight.

1. They fill out dresses and shirts beautifully
2. They get me nice treatment when I need it (I am not talking about dressing slutty, sometimes it just takes a tasteful V-neck to get guys at a bar to serve me faster)
3. Although I am currently single, when in relationships they seem to be a source of joy for my significant other :)
4. Because they stick out farther, if I am having a bloated tummy kinda day it isn't as noticeable because they cause my shirts to poof out more instead of cling to my abdomen
5. I am aware that one day gravity will have an affect on them, but when that happens thank God for push-up bras with an underwire and honestly ladies, if you're worried about what your man will think about them, if he loves you he'll still think they're great.

I would love it if I got some support here and if some other people can post POSITIVE things about their girls, big or small. Thanks!

Replies

• likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I :heart: my tatas! I don't want them to get any smaller than a C cup either (currently a 38D), for all the reasons you listed above. Plus they help give more of that hourglass shape that I think is sexy on a woman.
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive post. I know I shouldn't complain because alot of women wish they had a chest. I am currently a 40DDD. I am praying to goodness that they go down ALOT. I would love to donate if I could. Lol! But I agree that they do make shirts and dresses look so much better. I just have a little too much. I have always struggled with finding things to fit because of my chest. But I am thankful for what I have especially since there are women out there that would give their left arm to have a chest.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! :) I, too, love mine! I was just lamenting silently today about the fact that I might lose quite a bit of them once I lose my weight. :) I'm currently a 40DDD. But I've always been at least a D, so I'm hoping they'll at least stop shrinking once they're a D, if they shrink at all. :)

A few positives about mine:

>> They can make me feel feminine and sexy, even at this weight. Sometimes a good bra and a low cut shirt can make me feel better about myself. :)

>> The hubby loves 'em. :)

>> Even if they do start to get affected by gravity, the fix is relatively easy - at least while clothed. :) There is no "push up bra" for eyelids. :)

Love this thread! Thanks for posting!
  • Fockertots
    Options
    Could not agree more.

I am a 38F (down from a 40G whoop whoop!!) and I love mine. Sure they can be annoying, but so can my arms that I am convinced are a couple inches too long and I'd NEVER want them cut off.

My fear is the amount of gravity's death toll tied in with excess skin due to shrinking....
    Alas, you're right. Nothing a good bra can't fix :]
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Bump. We need more boobs around here. :bigsmile:
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Happy with my boobs, always been a great asset 34G now at thinnest 32F
  • kcc89
    kcc89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Big breasts run in my family, so I have double D's. I hear women with big breasts complain all the time that they are too big. You know what I say, If you got 'em flaunt 'em, that goes for any size! You should be proud of the body you have. I know we're all on here to lose weight, but try to love the body you have now, it makes life so much happier. Know that you're doing all you can in this moment and love what you have now, you never know, it could always be worse.Just try to find one good thing every day. You have to be your biggest supporter because if your not going to be there for you, how do you expect any one else to be. The same goes for your body, if you don't love it, others won't either; but who cares about them any way, we're here to take care of our selves! So rock on, stay strong, and the best of luck!!
  • Rubyinthesand2012
    Options
    im happy with mine too

im a 36GG at the moment i dont mind if they decrease in size a bit but wouldnt want to be smaller than a DD or E cup
    (i was a 32 DD when i was 16! so 20 yrs ago)

My Other half says he "isn't a breast man" he prefers bums and legs so i suppose for him it wont matter what size i am.
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    im happy with mine too

im a 36GG at the moment i dont mind if they decrease in size a bit but wouldnt want to be smaller than a DD or E cup
    (i was a 32 DD when i was 16! so 20 yrs ago)

My Other half says he "isn't a breast man" he prefers bums and legs so i suppose for him it wont matter what size i am.

Think I was a 32DD when I was about 12
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I love :heart: my boobies. I wear a 38D right now . They do make you feel way more girlie and pretty. Plus lets face it boys/men grandpas they all love boobies. :bigsmile:
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'd love mine if I could just figure what what flipping size they are so I can buy bras that aren't those genie/wonder/ahh bras!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am happy with mine too. In the beginning they were shrinking, but I just got new bras and I went from a 40DD to a 38D and since the rest of me is smaller, I don't think they look that small. Boobies are the best!
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Dang - where are all the small-boobied girls at?!? LOL!!!! 34-B (at best) here....can't say I love 'em, I'd rather have just a little more, but hey...since we're appreciating what we DO have on this thread, I will say that they don't get in the way or cause back problems, they will never sag, I don't have to spend a fortune on sports bras, and luckily thanks to Victoria's Secret, there are plenty of ways to make 'em look a little bigger and fuller than they are (in clothes anyways! hehe). I'm curvy with wider hips and a butt, so I've always wished I were a little more proportionate, but hey, making the best of what I've got! :smile:
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I LOVE MY TWINS OF FUN...LOL..IM A 36DD and it's nice people see my boobs and not my stomach...lol..they arent to big and I love them they are apart of me:)
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs...they have nurtured my children and are definitely the best way to get fast service at the bar. Breast cancer runs in my family (3 generations and my mom had it 3 times) so I am enjoying them while I have them and will have reconstruction when the originals are gone.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I never understood girls who complained about their large boobies. I love my girls, always have and I've been big breasted since I was 9 years old!!! My neighbor used to call me Dolly Parton. LMAO I think they are fabulous, and though I know they will go down some when I lose weight, I also know from being thin before that even when I'm thin, they still are bigger then the rest of me! WOOO HOOOO!!!! LOL Hey girls, you got it, flaunt it! :bigsmile:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I bet most guys wish they had their own pair of boobies :) I love mine because they are unique as I am.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I love my girls! They have helped my clothes fit better, nourished my children, brought pleasure to my life and others, yes, earned me "favors" as far as men being more apt to serve me faster, be more attentive, etc.. and last, but certainly NOT least, now that I have raised 5 kids and am a grandma of 2 girls, they could save a life since they could act as a flotation device in case of emergency AND they keep my armpits warm when I sleep on my back!! :laugh: :laugh:

Here's to TaTa's! :drinker:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    How odd. I don't think I've ever seen a post about someone hating their boobies, other than the frequent complaint that they shrink when you lose weight. But the complaints are usually because they like them and don't want them to go away.
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Love mine! They shrank since I lost 15 lbs so that now I actually FIT into my 36DD instead of spilling out, which is just perfect if you ask me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!