Positive About Boobies!

Options

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    36h here and I agree. They sure don't look like hey did when I was seventeen and a 34dd but they have been feeding my son for over eight months and did in the past with my other kids. They are amazing! (if I do say so myself) and my husband sure loves them

(they also come in handy right now when I'm bfing I my husband is out of line lol) :-p
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm happy about this post. I love my girls too.. 42DDD. I'd be a total weird looking pear without them. Just hope they don't go away in my journey.
  • larahackney
    larahackney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs to. Wearing a 36 D at the moment and I really dont mind if they shrink along with the rest of me. As long as they stay in proportion :D Also, my boyfriend loves them, which makes me feel good.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    36DD and love them.

I want to be thin but I don't want to lose them :sad:
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    36DD and love them.

I want to be thin but I don't want to lose them :sad:

I feel you. Lose the weight. Keep the girls as much as possible. Nothing nothing nothing like rollin' with some Ds! Fellas come on help me out here. Do I need to start a Save The Ds Campaign?
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a 38DD down from a 42H when I first started my weightloss journey and I have to say, I LOVE MY BOOBIES! They are my buddies. And while they have shrunk tremendously, my relationship with them will always be a loving one. I have had a big chest since the age of 9 and its a big part of me. While now they feel tiny compared to what they were, I am just hoping I don't totally lose them by the time I hit my goal lol
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    <3 my girls! So far since losing weight, only changed from a 36DD to a 34DD, I dont want them to go anywhere! Makes my 8 figure look great and yeah theyre fun for the partner but I enjoy them just as much lol so more power to them!
  • bsavage13
    bsavage13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I WANT BOOBIES!!!!! :sad: Even 9 months pregnant I was no more than barely an A!!! At my highest weight of 270 I stll had no boobies!!! LOL sadly I have come to terms I must buy me some. When I get to my goal weight and maintain that's my first purchase!!
  • boydnurse
    Options
    Hey all you boob lover/haters!! I just joined in the fun here this week and I'm now working on the weight I gained since I was diagnosed with breast cancer last May!
    I went through chemotherapy over the summer and had my bilateral mastectomy on October 24th. I completed my radiation treaments just this past Friday, the 13th!! AND I JUST scheduled my surgery to have my "expanders" removed and the new silicone "ladies" put in on March 9th!! Woohoo!!
    I LOVED my boobs....and I'm trying to grow fond of my new ones...

What I encouarge you all to do is really LOVE what you have and take care of them!! Know what is normal and know what is NOT normal!! After I found my lump, I immediately went for a mammogram and sonogram (I have done annual mammograms for 6 years...I'm 47 now). I was told both exams were "normal" and return in a year. Thank God the radialogist listened to my questions when I asked why I got this lump and if it would go away because lumps are NOT normal for me. She suggested a biopsy which then found the cancer. I sure didn't want to find cancer but thankful we did so I could get the proper treatment I needed!

So... love those taa taas and keep them where they are!!
    All the best to you all!! Peace!!
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    What I encouarge you all to do is really LOVE what you have and take care of them!! Know what is normal and know what is NOT normal!! After I found my lump, I immediately went for a mammogram and sonogram (I have done annual mammograms for 6 years...I'm 47 now). I was told both exams were "normal" and return in a year. Thank God the radialogist listened to my questions when I asked why I got this lump and if it would go away because lumps are NOT normal for me. She suggested a biopsy which then found the cancer. I sure didn't want to find cancer but thankful we did so I could get the proper treatment I needed!

So... love those taa taas and keep them where they are!!
    All the best to you all!! Peace!!

I could not agree more, I am a happy 36D. I have had a lump removed that was non-cancerous and friends who have gone through breast cancer. So important to take care of them and appreciate them. It's better to question what does not feel right then let it go.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Vwright you are amazing!!

Hope you have fun with the new girls and your new lease of life
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    From a guys perspective, I must say that I love ALL of your boobies! Most guys don't care if they're big or small, though bigger might catch attention from further away. I don't really care for the ones that I have :blushing: , but they're gonna be gone in 80 more pounds or so. Celebrate the TaTa's!
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    well ladies - sorry but I do not like mine at all - crap childhood issues didn't help but I just don't like them... to me they are a waste of space and so inconvenient...especially now that I have had my children.... to vwright1964: :flowerforyou:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to declare tomorrow Tata Thursday!
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    yeah i agree One of my good friend/ teacher got breast cancer and it makes you think what would i look like without them? like a MAN!! so i love my boobs as well !
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dang - where are all the small-boobied girls at?!? LOL!!!! 34-B (at best) here....can't say I love 'em, I'd rather have just a little more, but hey...since we're appreciating what we DO have on this thread, I will say that they don't get in the way or cause back problems, they will never sag, I don't have to spend a fortune on sports bras, and luckily thanks to Victoria's Secret, there are plenty of ways to make 'em look a little bigger and fuller than they are (in clothes anyways! hehe). I'm curvy with wider hips and a butt, so I've always wished I were a little more proportionate, but hey, making the best of what I've got! :smile:

I'm with you girl! I don't complain about mine but do wish there was a little more... When I exercise they are the first to go! I agree with all your pros!
  • blueretro
    Options
    This threads no good without pics!
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    although i used to hate them because going through high school with jerk boys was no fun but then i realized that no one not even jerk face boys who made cow jokes at me should make me not love myself (since the boobs are a part of me)
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    This threads no good without pics!

lol - if you want to see boobs - why not ask your mum/sister to show you a photo of theirs - they are JUST boobs!!!! lol...:happy:
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs..nursed all 3 of my sons with them as this is what they r intendid for...lol...they were a 46 DDD and 66 lbs down they r bigger now a 40 H..haha weird thought they would go down with weightloss!! My band size has decreased n my cup size has increased;) Still have 50+lbs to lose wonder if they will go up or down m size???? Only time will tell;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!