Positive About Boobies!

Options

Replies

• fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I love mine. They are part of me. They helped me feed my babies and it's something that I can share with my hubby and we both get pleasure. :blushing: Maybe tmi, but you asked.
    Not tmi at all!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I was the second girl in my elementary school's 5th grade to have to wear a bra, and I hated them back then because I was so terribly shy and did NOT want that attention. But I love them now. They've always been proportionally large for my size, but the nice thing about that is that I always looked like I had some sort of a waist under them because they were so huge. I wouldn't mind losing a little, but hope I don't lose too much. My fiance would be sad, but he'd never let me know it. :-)
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Honestly I am a 46F, and I adore my girls. I love them so much I got them pierced lol. I love my butt and my boobs and I see nothing wrong with them what so ever. No my belly? That broad needs to chill out and get a bit flatter. I want to be size 14-12. Perfectly sexy size to me.

I'm glad someone else thinks a 12-14 is a perfectly sexy size :flowerforyou:

I like mine because they have breastfed 4 children in the last 12 years and the last child for just over 3 years :happy:
    Mine are a 38D or DD depending on the bra manufacturer. I dont mind if I go down one size but dont want to lose anymore than that.
  • untilthesun
    untilthesun Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I heart boobs!!!!! Even when I was a size 10 I was a 36c cup, I'm now a 38/40dd, and I hope they don't vanish too much, x
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk a lot since I started my journey a year ago -- they were 46ddd - now I'm a 42d - I'm comfortable here, but I'm sure they'll shrink a bit more... but I love having boobies - curves in general! and my man loves them too (even though I sometimes complain about them!) :)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I adore my tatas! So does my husband! I'm currently a DD, biggest was an E. Was a D when we met almost 18 years ago & over 130 pounds ago. Hope I still have them after I get to my goal weight!
  • carolafye
    Options
    I just have to chime in for the small breasted ladies - you say your boobs can NEVER sag, well, that's not entirely true. I've seen tiny little boobs sag because of not wearing bras like one should and the normal wear and tear as you age. You can't run from it forever :D
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I posted on the other post about boobies also...I love love my boobies when I first started working out I lost my boobs first...So when I got the chance to get them done I did...and wouldn't change them for the world..
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My boobs are disappearing faster than my *kitten*. It makes me sad. I love my boobies.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I lavvvvvv my boobies and i never ever never want them to get any smaller
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Whoo hooo! I'm the same size as the OP. Me and the husband love my D's!!! :))
  • stephstar15
    Options
    I love my girls! 38F. They are my best asset. I always say, boobs and sparkly things are the ticket:)
  • noelandy
    noelandy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There ok. Certainly would rather have them than not. Like someone said, I just dont like them spilling over.
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    yeah being judged and sexualized because of my huge boobs is not fun i have always had big boobs and i totally agree with you small boobs rock! but being big also rocks! when you feel good about yourself and your boobs it rocks I just wish people didn't oggle them and say trashy things about them
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I can wear a normal sports bra, sleep without a bra on and not worry about popping out of clothes. I've been everything from an A to a D in my life. No matter what their size, they are a part of ME, so I've never hated on them, even when I was teased relentlessly in high school.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I used to hate them cuz of attention and sports, probably the main reason I never took up running. But today i am quite happy with them :flowerforyou: Plus the balance out my backside :laugh:
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Yay I am super happy so many people posted on here! I didn't think I would get this many responses :) And I am glad people with smaller tatas also posted and represented :) Mine just make me feel feminine and sexy and I hope everyone on here, regardless of where you are in your weight loss journey, feel that way about yourselves too!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Dang - where are all the small-boobied girls at?!? LOL!!!! 34-B (at best) here....can't say I love 'em, I'd rather have just a little more, but hey...since we're appreciating what we DO have on this thread, I will say that they don't get in the way or cause back problems, they will never sag, I don't have to spend a fortune on sports bras, and luckily thanks to Victoria's Secret, there are plenty of ways to make 'em look a little bigger and fuller than they are (in clothes anyways! hehe). I'm curvy with wider hips and a butt, so I've always wished I were a little more proportionate, but hey, making the best of what I've got! :smile:

Right here! :laugh: 34B
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the post. It really puts things into perspective. I will from now on be greatful.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    34A here but I like them because they fill out my entire chest area... They have a nice shape and don't sag at all. I have a smaller frame and I'm 5'7" so the size does fit my body, I think. Also, I have nice nips :-) My husband loves them and pays more attention to my boobs than my a** which is a first for me!! LOL. He really does prefer my size and that makes me even happier about them. I don't have to worry about bras or being too heavy on top so I guess that's nice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!