THINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE THAT TICK YOU OFF!!!

Options

Replies

• cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Just last night...
    A couple was in a truck in front of me. There was a kid, probably about 7, sitting in the middle unbuckled (I could tell by the way he was moving around). The lady in the passenger seat is smoking away (with the windows up). She turns to face the kid and blows a full load of smoke right in the kids face...I know, none of my business, but it still ticked me off!

Oh and people who don't use turn signals and drive slower than the speed limit.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options

Oh and people who drive slower than the speed limit.

Have fun getting stuck behind my school bus! Bwa-ha-ha-ha

JM
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    People who turn left and "cut the corner off" not turning sharp enough to stay out of the oncoming lane... especially when there's another car in the lane. Next time you are at a stop light, watch the people turning left into your lane. You'll see it I guarantee.

and people who don't respect other people or the property of others.
  • btpeanut
    btpeanut Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Crazy *kitten* drivers and people who complain about the same thing over and over but dont do a damn thing about it .......annoying as hell:grumble:
  • btpeanut
    Options
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    On a side rant:

The parking lot at the gym has been fuller since new years (of course), but the lot isn't even close to being full. Lately, I've been noticing several cars parked illegally just so they can be close to the front door.

Um? Hello? You're at the gym! Park in a designated spot and WALK. The extra 30 feet will do you some good.

GRRRRRRR!
  • btpeanut
    Options
    Just last night...
    A couple was in a truck in front of me. There was a kid, probably about 7, sitting in the middle unbuckled (I could tell by the way he was moving around). The lady in the passenger seat is smoking away (with the windows up). She turns to face the kid and blows a full load of smoke right in the kids face...I know, none of my business, but it still ticked me off!

Oh and people who don't use turn signals and drive slower than the speed limit.
    thats sick!!!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Apostrophe's in the wrong place's. :wink:

No, but really. Apostrophes in the wrong places.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    People who drive with a child in their lap (I've seen this twice in my neighbourhood). It's sooo dangerous!

People who drive with their dog sticking their head out the window. Good way to kill the dog if anything goes wrong.
  • cabaray
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    No, but really.
    Sentences that have no nouns or verbs. :flowerforyou:
  • kkelann
    kkelann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People that constantly wiggle their feet while sitting or jiggle their legs making the table, etc...move!
    People that say "RIGHT" after you say something...to me this means they aren't listening and wish you would shut up...grrrrr!
  • TracieWeaver
    TracieWeaver Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Negative people that try to suck the life out of you instead of the fat! lol
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Negative people that try to suck the life out of you instead of the fat! lol

like people who talk about whiny little nothing?
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    -people who whistle at others.. we're not animals.
    -people who misspell "loose" and "lose"
    -negativity! and complaints! in the amount of time you spend complaining, you could have fixed/done something about the problem.
    -people without manners
  • cabaray
    Options

Oh and people who drive slower than the speed limit.

Have fun getting stuck behind my school bus! Bwa-ha-ha-ha

JM
    School buses don't bother me. I expect them to be slow. The other day I got behind a teenager in a Mustang doing 45 in a 55 zone. I couldn't believe it...a teenager in a Mustang driving too slow!
  • klklein
    Options
    drivers that don't signal when turning. I am not a mind reader.
    People who drive faster then the road conditions permit and end up in the ditch.
    People on power trips at work.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Smokers. It's a dirty and disgusting habit that is harmful to anyone that doesn't have the opportunity to get away from them, and their cigarette butts litter every corner of the world. At least alcoholics are only poisoning themselves.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    There really isn't anything in everyday life that bothers me. I tried to come up with something, but the few things that bother me, fortunately, do not occur every day or even close to it.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    There really isn't anything in everyday life that bothers me. I tried to come up with something, but of the few things that bother me, fortunately, do not occur every day or even close to it.

you are so hot
  • Bandstrh
    Bandstrh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The woman at work who ends every sentence with, 'ya know?'
    People who, when outside, throw their trash on the ground instead of taking it with them to dispose of in the garbage.