THINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE THAT TICK YOU OFF!!!

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    There really isn't anything in everyday life that bothers me. I tried to come up with something, but of the few things that bother me, fortunately, do not occur every day or even close to it.

you are so hot
    Thank you? :blushing:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    There really isn't anything in everyday life that bothers me. I tried to come up with something, but of the few things that bother me, fortunately, do not occur every day or even close to it.

you are so hot
    Thank you? :blushing:

something inside is making me crazy...my heart is on fire.....my love is alive....
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Kids sitting at the bar or at a table in the bar area.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    on a pony she named wildfire she comes to me

they say she loved only one

I can dream

it makes me live one more day
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Soliciters at the door, make my dog bark, wake the baby (crying from dog), the kids start yelling the doorbell rang, now I have to stop what I'm doing, check who it is, oh, its a soliciter, open the door with screaming chaos and barking to tell the person no. They just made extra work for me to settle the baby, dog and kids. Gee thanks.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    when my life is over and I stand before the father may I remember you softly telling me that you love me and holding me and telling me your secret
  • Kaspur
    Kaspur Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    People who over react about every little thing and think the world revolves around them! ugh!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    *****es that think they're so smart! There's this girl in my class who drives me bat s**t nuts because she's such a know-it-all.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    *****es that think they're so smart! There's this girl in my class who drives me bat s**t nuts because she's such a know-it-all.

• tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Options
    My Mom dying and my sister2
  • tatiannajanel
    tatiannajanel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    - Smokers
    - My roommate
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Over use of windshield wipers... People a few sprinkles does not mean we need them on overload. Relax. Oh and when a rain drop hits your windshield... You do not have to slam on your brakes!!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My boss lurking around in my cube all day slurping his damned coffee and sighing in your face with that dragon breath! LOL

And, when my cat Sasha pisses on the floor in front of her litter box because Kumar (my other cat) took a dump in there. EVERYTIME. >=|
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My Mom dying and my sister2
    so sorry to hear that hun be brave for them
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Your Dad & Stepmom lying on a beach in Mexico while you wonder where next month's rent/next groceries are coming from.

They should give you the money instead? Is it their fault you don't have a job?

No, but you don't know her parents, they may be totally unwilling to help. Good parents help their children out when they are in need, point, blank, period.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    -negativity! and complaints! in the amount of time you spend complaining, you could have fixed/done something about the problem.

Really?
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mispronunciation of "et cetera" and "especially" really bothers me. There is no X in either of these words.
    I also cannot stand to see misspellings on professional documents from allegedly educated people.
    Any grammatical or orthographical error irks me to no end, honestly.
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My boss lurking around in my cube all day slurping his damned coffee and sighing in your face with that dragon breath! LOL

Haha, I'm seeing Bill Lumberg from Office Space in your cubicle right now. "ummm yeah, we're gonna need you to..."
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Apostrophe's in the wrong place's. :wink:

No, but really. Apostrophes in the wrong places.
    HAHA! My boyfriend does this all the time. He thinks it's correct. LOL
    And, when my cat Sasha pisses on the floor in front of her litter box because Kumar (my other cat) took a dump in there. EVERYTIME. >=|
    I am SOOOOO glad my cats aren't like this; I have 5. That would NOT be cool if they were like that.
  • Bandstrh
    Bandstrh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    People who say one thing than do another