THINGS IN EVERYDAY LIFE THAT TICK YOU OFF!!!

Options

Replies

• GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Co-workers especially one who whistles songs loudly in the office while I am trying to work and puts dirty dishes on top of the clean ones in the sink in the kitchen.
  • HappyHeart1993
    HappyHeart1993 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not being considered for a job for which I'm more than qualified...EXCEPT that I don't speak Spanish! The nerve of me for thinking speaking my native tongue in my native land is all I need to communicate with others!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    speeding around, cutting me off, just to stop and turn in front of me. Makes me see red. One day I will ram someone.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Not being considered for a job for which I'm more than qualified...EXCEPT that I don't speak Spanish! The nerve of me for thinking speaking my native tongue in my native land is all I need to communicate with others!

uhm. Amen.
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    #peoplethatdothis

@andpeoplethatdothis

when they are not on twitter.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Customer service reps that set up appointments on their lunch break.

Idiots.

Folks who are on personal calls while working and won't put the phone down to help a customer

Folks who talk on their cell phones non-stop, especially when in the grocery store checkout

Ugh!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    speeding around, cutting me off, just to stop and turn in front of me. Makes me see red. One day I will ram someone.

yep. a-hole drivers. tools that go WAY under the speed limit when you are going to work or an appointment. or a$$hats that are riding my bumper when there is nowhere to go....and it's gridlock. like...pal. nobody is moving!! not just you.
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    People driving while talking on (holding) their cellphones.

It's illegal and dangerous FFS! Pull over or don't answer!
  • LinBin2012
    Options
    People that complain about what ticks them off.

ha ha lol
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Folks who talk on their cell phones non-stop, especially when in the grocery store checkout

Ugh!

or when you see a family at a restaurant. everyone has their phones out, nobody is talking and everyone is texting. whats the point!!!
  • LinBin2012
    Options
    #peoplethatdothis

@andpeoplethatdothis

when they are not on twitter.

i agree !
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    People that lie

:(
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    the id*otic drivers on the roads!!! why can't people drive safely ?!?!?!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My very crazy co-worker

Prejudice and sheer ignorance
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Just people in general....you can't please them... :)
  • wsr94
    wsr94 Posts: 14
    Options
    -When people interrupt or are obviously not listening, but pretend to, while you're talking
    -Children with cell phones - anyone under 16 or without a driver's license in my opinion- what is the point?? Where are you going to be where your parents can't get ahold of you?
    -When people engage in a political debate and argue a point that they are not informed about (or even worse, when they state that they are not informed about it yet continue to argue what they think)
    -Tennis shoes with wheels on them

And so much more...
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Drivers who do not use their turn signals!!
  • wsr94
    wsr94 Posts: 14
    Options
    Oh, and garbage cans without can liners in them- seriously, would you rather wash the can out later??
  • Diephe
    Diephe Posts: 1
    Options
    the best one posted!
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    the person or persons that broke into my car 2 days after Christmas and stole my purse, cell and the kids' Christmas Presents. We were out of state visiting family... it was heartbreaking.

stupid people

that our house isn't selling when we are half way across the country and really need the money

that my husband gives up soda and loses 8 lbs in 2 weeks and I give up everything and work out 5 days a week and the scale doesn't budge. REALLY?!?