To Those With 100+ Pounds To Lose, I'm You're Biggest Cheer

Options
***MY EDIT Supposed to say I'M YOUR BIGGEST CHEERLEADER"

I wasn't sure where to post this on the boards. I've been wanting to tell those of you just joining or those of you that have been here a while, those of you with a lot of pounds to lose, that I am your biggest fan. One year ago this month I was standing in your shoes. I had over 100 pounds to lose. I tried and failed many times at losing weight and this time was different, this time I had enough and the game was over. Now that it's January I can see that my gym is extra busy. I want to go up to so many people and give them a big high five, a big hug and tell them I was in your shoes last year. I know where you are and I know how you feel. Never give up hope, never give up because you've got this, you can do it. So to all of you here. I applaud you. I am cheering for you. You can do this. Keep eating a clean healthy diet, keep exercising and drinking your water. Log onto MFP as faithfully as you can. I always tell people that time goes by fast. One year will fly by before you know it. You can choose to be the same size, gain, or be a much slimmer healthier you. Thanks for listening to your biggest fan and cheerleader ramble on. You guys ROCK!!

fatfatfat.jpg
009.jpg

Here's the link to more if you want to see my progress from beginning to current.

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/keeponkickin/

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Supposed to read "I'm Your Biggest Cheerleader"
  • Fockertots
    Options
    Absolutely awesome.
    Thank you!!
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    You are truly inspiring. I am starting believe I can lose the 155lbs I need to ^_^
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look great! I do have more than 100 pounds to loose and believe me I am up for the challenge. I know its going to be one heck of a challenge but its posssible! I can see that in your pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Stories like yours are what make me want to keep loggin in. Its only day 2 but i'm soo ready!
  • adriennewx
    adriennewx Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you look amazing & in just one year!! Fab!!
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    wow I just started you inspire me I would love to lose a hundred plus I have found its nice to log on and read a message of encouragment :) it keeps me going having a cheerleader and reading good stories of people losing it it makes me feel like I can do it. Thanks for the cheer I like the cheer and I try and pass it on because I like it!!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've found so much inspiration from this site! Thank you for sharing! :D
    My butterfly flew a little to the right and I'm a happy woman!
    I got a long way to go, but if you can do it, I can too!!!
  • VeeJon
    VeeJon Posts: 27
    Options
    That is so awesome....thanks for sharing and you look marvelous :smile:
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING:happy:
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the encouragement!!
  • go_victoria
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I can't get your link to work to see all of your before/after pics. Could you try it again? Thanks! YOU ROCK!
  • CrimsonSpade
    Options
    This made me feel even more determined to complete my goal. Thank you for sharing and being our biggest cheerleader!!!
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    To all the folks on this thread
    YOU CAN DO IT
    WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!! I have 143lbs to lose and since joining 21 days ago, I have lost 11lbs :) It is possible !!

Thank you so much for posting your story -- you are a true inspiration.
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the inspiration...you look wonderful!
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I needed this today! Thaanks!
  • fionamac15
    Options
    :heart:
    mega high five to you :flowerforyou: and a huge cheer back at you, :laugh:
    i hope i can say this too next year if not sooner...

like you i have been on a flippen yo-yo for years am still strugglin but trying my best to get back on track.....

so well done you ...you look amazing.........

:heart:
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look GREAT!! I can not wait to post pics when I have lost the 82 lbs I need to loose!!
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I enjoy reading people's success stories and I'm hoping a year or so down the road that I'll be posting my own success story. Your comment of "I had over 100 pounds to lose. I tried and failed many times at losing weight and this time was different, this time I had enough and the game was over." rings pretty true with me. I've been down the path of of losing and failing so often that I'm living proof why diets just don't work. I've definitely had enough - and I'm ready to tackle this and make the necessary changes to get where I need to be.

To those of us that are in the need to lose 100 pounds category - may 2012 be the year that we turn things around!