To Those With 100+ Pounds To Lose, I'm You're Biggest Cheer

Options

Replies

• LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Ugh I was thinking about that too. I want to lose about 80 or so lbs (probably more but im trying to be realistic)

i'm so worried about the extra skin...i dont want to have surgery to remove it :\

my husband doesnt think I'll need to have it removed but I don't know...
  • kimmisatch
    Options
    Thank you for showing us it can be done! I have about 175 pounds to lose, have tried acouple of times and thought maybe I was weak, but you show that it can take acouple of times before you get it right :) thank you so much.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement! :flowerforyou: With the help of this site along with family & friends I now believe anything is possible!
  • klynthom
    klynthom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your inspiration and your cheers. You look absolutely amazing! I too have done the lose gain lose gain game and when all totaled have lost well over 1,000 pounds yet because it was a yo-yo life I am still over 300. I joined this site Jan 2011 and lost 50 pounds in the first 6 months, then life happened (my husband left me) and I again started gaining. I gained back about 1/2 of what I had lost and am now back at it hard. I am currently in a Biggest Loser Challenge which started 5 days ago and that is what right now is keeping me motivated to keep going.

And to anyone who wants encouragement from someone currently fighting this battle .. feel free to add me as a friend :)

Thanks again for sharing your story and your pics!!
  • chanssey
    chanssey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! You are amazing for being so strong and you look fabulous. I'm on my second week and determined more than ever to reach the same goal. I too have 100 lbs + to lose and I'm confident I will do it! Thanks for sharing your story and most important your support!
  • CandiOKelly
    Options
    Thank you for your Inspiration message!! It's so nice to read stories like this and know that it is possible to be the best you can be, and loose the weight! Well done to you! Your look fantastic!
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look great and thanks for sharing. I needed to hear that.
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you are truly amazing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us your story:flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm so touched to hear from all of you on here. All of you just starting out, and those of you that have been here a while and taking the pounds off. I'm proud of each and every one of you. Never give up!
  • Serenavictoria
    Serenavictoria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this. I hope to new able to write a success story as well!

Good luck to all of you! Together we can do this!

80-100Lbs to go!
  • kellaha
    Options
    You look great! WTG! Your an inspiration.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!! Love success stories.
  • snkojoian
    Options
    You made me cry!! CONGRATULATIONS, and THANK YOU!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done for all you've achieved and proving to other that is it possible!
  • csquaredsmom
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! I know you feel incredible too! Congratulations! I can just see in your smile how happy you are! I"ve tried and failed 3 times. This is my 4th go round. I lose around 50 and then I just give up and stop doing what I need to do!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! I don't have 100lbs to lose, but I figured 90lbs was close enough to comment. Lol. I am slowly making my way to a healthier me. I started this journey about 9 months ago and even with my "cheating" I have still managd to lose weight. Every once in a while I start to doubt myself and then I read posts like yours. Thank you! You are an inspiration and you look amazing!
  • Mommy2boys1girl
    Mommy2boys1girl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! I hope I can do the same thing in a year....and look as AMAZING! as you do! Great work taking charge for yourself! And thanks for being our cheerleader!
  • imajine03835
    imajine03835 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site. Thanks for making me believe it can happen!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site. Thanks for making me believe it can happen!

I will happen....just never give up and it will happen. You can do this :-)