Replies

• twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Whoa, that's awesome!
  • a21smp
    a21smp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I definately need to loose more then 100lbs and I'm on my way. I'm taking my pace slowly but surely since I'm not physically able to work out at this point. Considering that I'm not excerising other then just walking around at work I've been able to loose 23lbs in 3 months. I'm loving the results and am looking forward to continuing my pace and hopefully stepping it up once I'm able to start going to the gym. Thank you for your post.

11609342.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JoKen2144
    JoKen2144 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can you share some of your meal plans and excersize routines?
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congrats on your loss you look absolutely AMAZING!! I loved hearing your story.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story.. You are truly inspirational.. You look amazing.. I just joined MFP last week.. I have 100+pounds to lose.. I have lost 11 so far & I feel so different this time to. I have tried this many times - but I want this & need this so bad.. I to say the same thing about this time next year I can either be the same, heavier or be smaller.. I have changed so much about myself in the past week that it amazes me. I read labels.. Log all my food.. Drink water... and workout... Thanks so much for your encouragement... Good luck to you & thanks for being the amazing person you are..
  • Ilangilang
    Ilangilang Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow... You're an inspiration. If you can do it...I can do it too...
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your weight loss success. You look fantastic and so healthy!
  • gettingskinnysoon
    Options
    Proper inspiration for people like us. It's your kind of success that helps motivate the rest of us :) Good on you for your lifestyle change! You've done brilliantly!
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I have had moderate success, albeit much more slowly than yours, but I still have a long way to go. Perhaps I, too, will get there one day.
  • Melaniestella
    Options
    Thank you so much. I would like to be your friend on here. I need all the encouragement I can get. Well, actually I think my daughter needs it, maybe more than I do. We both started our weight loss journey on Jan 2, 2012. I have lost 17 pounds so far and she has lost a little more than me. She does well for a couple of weeks and then loses interest. Then I usually follow suit behind her. But for some reason, this time is different. We are actually excited to exercise and not to go back to the way we were. We want so much more out of life. My name on here is Melaniestella and hers is mamaof1g.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You guys are ALL AMAZING! I've received some awesome messages and now I wish I had added some more to my original post. Hope most of you will read thru and see this. I have my profile private but it is wide open with my food and exercise diary for my friends to see. I am 44, 5' 8" and I'm a mom to 4. The profile picture of me in my old pants is with my youngest daughter. Those were my size 24 jeans and they were getting too tight. I am happy to be easily fitting into a size 10. At my heaviest I too was on two medications for high blood pressure and my cholesterol was pushing 200. I am happily no longer on blood pressure meds and my pressure is usally around 110 / 60 at my doctor visits. My resting heart rate is in the mid 50's. My last cholesterol check showed a total cholesterol of 123!!! Yes, 123!!! With the HDL being at 60 :-) This is why I am your biggest fan and cheerleader. I know where I was one year ago. I was a stage 3 morbid obese woman with a BMI of 43.1 I had health issues, 4 great kids that needed an active healthy mom and not a mom on the sidelines going into an early grave. In one year you too can completely turn your health around. Never give up hope, never stop trying. If you have a bad day, pick yourself off and start again. It's not the falling down, it's the getting back up. I'm still here with you fighting this fight. I have 10 more or so to go and I'm sticking around here when I move into maintenance as this is a lifestyle and I will be your head cheerleader :-)
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!! I started with 142 to lose and am right at half way there. I am hoping to hit the 100lb mark by my one year anniversary in May! If I don't, I want to get as close as possible.

You look great! Thanks again for sharing!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ongoing motivation and support. x
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thank you! With 130 lbs to lose I hope to be close to your shoes this time next year. You look Amazing!
  • sweetp4141
    sweetp4141 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's so great to read the successes of others! I myself am looking to shed 125 pounds. In only 5 months I am closing in on the 50 pound mark! I had tried so many times before, but this time I was determined to make a difference. Some people tease me about my eating habits, but then a week later when I've dropped more weight again there's all kinds of congratulations. I still remember being excited to just hit 20 pounds. Now by the end of the month I will hit 50... Almost half way there already!!

The support here is great! We can do it!!!!!!!

12389550.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to remember how it feels to start out and cheer us on!

11842605.png
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! With 180 pounds to lose myself, it is so refreshing and inspirational to see someone who has been where I need to go.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to remember how it feels to start out and cheer us on!

You got it! I have such a heart for reaching back and helping those that are right in my footsteps.
  • ladijackson
    ladijackson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    just starting so going to need cheerleaders! You look great
  • laley2
    laley2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...you are an inspiration! I am starting today. :smile: