A bit concerned...

Options

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Deep frying them might add extra calories on days when you need to rev up your metabolism.

deep-fried-twinkie.jpg

That is one of the most fascinatingly disgusting things I've ever seen.
  • BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Deep frying them might add extra calories on days when you need to rev up your metabolism.

deep-fried-twinkie.jpg

That is one of the most fascinatingly disgusting things I've ever seen.

Nah, the most fascinatingly disgusting thing is when they deep-fried beer in Texas:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/7973944/Deep-fried-beer-invented-in-Texas.html

Hmm... a deep-fried beer and Twinkie diet. Now there's a plan I could get behind.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I tried deep fried butter at the county fair last year. It came with a side of chocolate covered bacon. They marketed it as "The Coronary Combo".
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That guy did take a multivitamin, so you probably should. You could increase your weigh loss by eating a can of green beans (Twinkie boy did that too). Good luck! :0)
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am disgusted and shocked.
    I know someone that knew someone that heard that someone died from this crazy diet!
    You simply cannot live on Twinkies alone.
    Mad props to the level headed person that suggested adding 8 glasses of Dr Pepper.
    I mean, seriously, I am so glad someone is getting this!!
    You CANNOT lose 4+lbs a week on just Twinkies. You have to add liquids.
    And if the Dr. Pepper doesn't work; I suggest (no PHD but who cares anyway) adding Vodka.
    That's right. Shock. Awe. I know.
    Vodka. yes I said it. No, not cat pee.pee. Although, in a pinch cat pee spiked with Tequila will do too.
    I suggest 100% pure Vodka. Not Crystal Light in your Vodka. No OJ. Use Vodka straight from the source to wash down those Twinkies to see the full benefits.

And PLEASE for the love of [insert your choice of a God here] please do not mistakeningly buy the reduced fat Twinkies.
  • GrammyM
    GrammyM Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This has to be a USAnian thing... WTF is a twinkie??

Surely Twinkies are global!
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, I've heard so much about twinkies but I have no idea what they are!
  • GrammyM
    Options
    oh how gross.. i never liked twinkes even before i begain my weight loss.. they are so gross and they will last forever that worries me.. who would want that much sugar.. i knows its about calores and such but i vote for some protein and veggies

Yes, they do last forever. They have found Twinkies in the pyramids that were still edible.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    You forgot...you have to have a ding dong every third day. Try drinking cat pee with it...that should help!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    oh how gross.. i never liked twinkes even before i begain my weight loss.. they are so gross and they will last forever that worries me.. who would want that much sugar.. i knows its about calores and such but i vote for some protein and veggies

Yes, they do last forever. They have found Twinkies in the pyramids that were still edible.

Yes, in fact, the Romans stole the secrets from the Egyptians to trade with the aliens.
    We got the recipe from area 51 not long ago, in order to make an all nutritious food for our troops
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    And for breakfast try changing it up with deep fried Twinkies covered in powdered sugar, crushed Oreos and drizzled with chocolate syrup. If that doesn't kick start your diet, I just do not know what will?!?!

home_feature_deepfried.jpg
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    And for breakfast try changing it up with deep fried Twinkies covered in powdered sugar, crushed Oreos and drizzled with chocolate syrup. If that doesn't kick start your diet, I just do not know what will?!?!

If this doesn't work, try having blue waffles for dinner every night for a Fortnight
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Twinkies? Are you freaking kidding me..
    You may be losing, but dude, you're just gonna be all fat.

Thank you!!! EXACTLY my thoughts!! In fact, I actually said, "Are you freaking kidding me right now?!?" out loud! LOL!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

dear god that looks good
  • firedancer0305
    Options
    too many carbs, just eat the sugar inside until you reach your calories

I love your Norman Reedus pics on your ticker!!!!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    am i the only person on this thread who thinks Twinkies are nasty? and i always have, this isn't a new thing.

i also dislike those gross caramel cream things...ugh.
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone else is doing this diet! When I started it people said it wasn't healthy, but I just explained to them how I was going to be soaking the twinkies in food colouring each night so I get a variety in my diet. You could try that! Also, someone else suggested if you INJECT cat pee each morning, it would seriously help you! They said you can't drink it though - it has to be injections. Just go to the doctor and have them give you HCG, then toss it out and use the injector thingy for the cat pee. It has to be male cats though - the females have different chemicals in their pee, so it doesn't work. Also, you can't drink water - it's a diuretic and will dehydrate you. Good luck! We can DO this! :happy:
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This has been so much fun, thank you all for the laughs!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you're kidding. :laugh:
  • GrammyM
    Options

Yes, in fact, the Romans stole the secrets from the Egyptians to trade with the aliens.
    We got the recipe from area 51 not long ago, in order to make an all nutritious food for our troops

And I had been about to comment that IM's last post was the most brilliant that I'd seen. This certainly tops it!