What nice thing did someone say to you today?

Options

Replies

• KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    We had a storm last night with lightening and thunder and my fiance said what a awesome display....

then ended the emal with

You are an awesome display.... lol!
  • kimmiet70
    kimmiet70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being such a wonderful nurse to my daughter..:smile:
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    A good friend of mine was walking behind me at work (in the hospital). Suddenly I heard her say in a low voice, "skinny *****". lol. When I turned around she was smirking. Made me laugh and feel great!! :)

edit.. the stars indicate another word for a female dog ;)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old son said that when he gets big, he wants to marry me. So sweet! I just love that age!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    We had a storm last night with lightening and thunder and my fiance said what a awesome display....

then ended the emal with

You are an awesome display.... lol!
    nice one, fiance. well done.
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My principal pulled me aside and told me that I look amazing! My aides told him not to give me a big head :-)
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    A friend I haven't seen for a while saw me at the grocery store and her first words were "Hey skinny!"

I smiled so wide I could fit a whopper in my mouth.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA whopper mouth
    don't do the whopper in ur mouth!
  • desertpea
    desertpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    A friend I went for a bike ride with during the week said he was proud of me, told me I did really well and he loved my determination to keep going... made my day!
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My husband told me that he heard from a guy at work that his wife and some of the other wives were talking and they think I was the prettiest woman at their company Christmas party. I know that isn't true. I'm not nearly as young or thin, or pretty, as some of them. But, I did make sure I had on a dress that flattered me as much as possible. I took special care with my accessories, grooming, and every single detail of that night. I know there is a possibility that I had the best legs, they've always been my "claim to fame". I had on a really pretty dress. I was on my best behavior, sweet, friendly, fun - blah, blah blah. I did everything I could do to look and be my best that night. I know that he only told me that to make me feel more confident about the next function we have to go to on Saturday. But the fact that he loves me enough to tell me that makes me feel like I have the most awesome husband in the world. And, even though it isn't true, he always tries to make me feel like I am the prettiest girl in the room. That isn't just the nicest thing someone said to me today, but the nicest feeling I could carry every day of my life.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    When I spoke to my son by phone today he told me that he brought my new stationary bike up to my bedroom and was planning to set it up for me. He's very much able to assemble things and I was thrilled!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My 4yr old daughter told me that my hard work is paying off and my stomach is almost as small as her's. :happy: :happy:
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    a very close male friend of mine took some other random girl to a date night event instead of me (he usually would drag me along to these things lol). i confronted him & told him i felt bad that he didnt take me. he told me he didnt think i'd like this event so he was trying to be considerate. then he said he should've just dragged me along anyway because he would have definitely had twice as much fun with me :) it made my day
  • tashaeastland
    tashaeastland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i felt happy today that my daycare was closed to due a terrible snow storm we are having here in washington and the owner still watched my children even tho my 3 kids were the only ones there....i felt she really cared about my family....i also today whenever i saw someone stuck in the snow my husband and i pushed them out i felt great to do that for people who needed help
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... I don't know... I can't really think of one off the top of my head. Plenty of texts that were nice, though, from several people.

One nice thing... I went to class and saw my friend from last semester there when I got there. She switched her schedule for the semester, so we're in class together again. That was nice. :)
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    that is actually sooo adorable!!! :D
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My 4yr old daughter told me that my hard work is paying off and my stomach is almost as small as her's. :happy: :happy:

That is so cute!!!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    When I was cutting furniture felt pads so our hardwood doesnt get scratched, my daughter (33 months old), gave me a high 5 and told me "you did it" and "good job mommy"!
    Love that!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My old boss saw me and asked if I had lost weight!!!! And I proudly told him 53 pounds!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    My fiance said that he had his MILF already and didn't need me to change... he loves me just the way I am.
  • Abbey70
    Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Had a volunteer from a catholic church at the health and rehab facility that I work for tell me how good I am to the people there and how he can see how much they appreciate me. Always feels good to know your appreciated for the hard work you do.