Boob jobs...

Options
1235»

Replies

• numee2012
    Options
    i want the opposite take it from me big boobs are not a blessing :O)
  • Galletakek
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having some ;D haha but its also the last thing on my list of things I would like :(:P soo as long as you have all your finances in order, If it makes you Feel happy, I dont see why not.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Twanthe1 everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I do hope your post was just kidding around...because I don't enjoy being called a liar when I have expressed MY personal opinions.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Respectfully, I personaly think smaller boobs are more desirable. I don't subsribe to the mammoth boobs=super hottie notion. Smaller ones are shapely and more pleasing. They accentuate, not dominate.

Lies

5ebp7c.gif
    Twanthe1 everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I do hope your post was just kidding around...because I don't enjoy being called a liar when I have expressed MY personal opinions.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Respectfully, I personaly think smaller boobs are more desirable. I don't subsribe to the mammoth boobs=super hottie notion. Smaller ones are shapely and more pleasing. They accentuate, not dominate.

Lies

5ebp7c.gif

Of course it's a joke - I don't mind if you don't like big boobs, that leaves more available for those of use who enjoy them.

boobs.gif.jpg
  • KYMUSE
    KYMUSE Posts: 66
    Options
    I was a 34b up until my 40th birthday when I opted for a boob job...went to a full 34c silicone implant, over the muscle. Unbelievable, extremely real looking, never hindered my ability to exercise. Then I was diagnosed with breast cancer and lost my implants and my real breasts...went thru breast reconstruction and am now a 34c with silicone under the muscle-which has in no way hampered my ability to work chest at the gym.
    I say all that to say this...life is short to be anything else than happy. While many people will have an opinion about it (and be too glad to share it with you:) you know what will make you happy. While I didn't have my implants long, I never regretted having them done.