Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    fred.jpg

picture Rach and all the blue team....

fred.jpg

Rach - I am sorry this has been such a pain for you- just trying to make you smile!
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I have still yet to get in an hour of treadmilling and exercising. Going to eat dinner first though. Beans, mac & cheese, and crackers.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    someone shoot me...:sad:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    What's wrong?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    fred.jpg

picture Rach and all the blue team....

fred.jpg

Rach - I am sorry this has been such a pain for you- just trying to make you smile!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hmo4
    Options
    What's wrong?

I'M SO SORE, AND NOTHING HELPS, AND THE ONLY ONE WITH ME IS MY DOG. WE'RE EATING RAW ALMONDS, AND THEY ALL HAVE DITCHED ME CAUSE I'M HELPLESS AND USELESS AND CRYING.:sad: :cry: sorry to vent to you guys, but noone even gave me supper. why can't i sleep?:cry::cry: :yawn:
    work that kempo hard tomorrow for me rach. all you others on this awesome team, thanks for listening. i guess i'm feeling sorry for myself...hope it gets better tomorrow. i'm staying at 1200-1400 cals and am EXTREMELY SEDENTARY!!! if i poo this month after taking all the narcotics i have, it will be shocking.:sick: be good this weekend my friends.:heart::smooched:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hang in there hotmom!! Don't you just wish more people were as loyal as dogs! What a sweetie!! I can just see the two of you eating almonds! Feel better & try, try, try to get some rest!
  • hmo4
    Options
    Hang in there hotmom!! Don't you just wish more people were as loyal as dogs! What a sweetie!! I can just see the two of you eating almonds! Feel better & try, try, try to get some rest!

:smooched: :heart:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey hotmom! Maybe this will make you feel better....

I decorated my bf's car that I have to drive now.....

:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IMG_0639.jpg
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I love the car, Rach!! I'm sorry the insurance situation has been so stressful. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the max amount for your car possible!! :flowerforyou:

hotmom - Okay. That's it. You've GOT to feel better. :angry: :wink: That's an order! :laugh: Take it easy.

Heck, everybody take it easy! No more injuries/sicknesses. :laugh:

How's everybody doing this weekend? Any fun plans? :flowerforyou:

I worked out for an hour this morning (burnt 657 calories!!), went grocery shopping and stopped by my grandparents house. My mom, cousin and two uncles were there. My grandma has type 2 diabetes and she just found out this week that her kidneys are failing and she has to go on insulin. So... she is freaked out about using the needle. Her doctor also gave her strict orders to not have ANY sodium (which doesn't make sense to me) because she has high blood sugar. She doesn't remember exactly what the doctor says sometimes, so it's kind of hard to get all the information out of her. I wish I could talk to the doc. Mom and I went shopping yesterday and got her some frozen veggies, No Salt and Mrs. Dash. I'm going to be looking up some recipes and stuff for her today... it's just hard because she's so stressed out, worried and it seems like she's just giving up. But... no one's going to let her. :heart:

Has anyone made spaghetti with spaghetti squash before? I am thinking about making some for her... what kind of sauce-like topping could I use that doesn't have tomatoes (she has a bleeding ulcer, too), sodium, sugar, spices or anything spicey?? I was thinking maybe just flavoring the squash with some garlic... but, some kind of sauce would polish it off real nice!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    :laugh: I love the car, Rach!! I'm sorry the insurance situation has been so stressful. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the max amount for your car possible!! :flowerforyou:

hotmom - Okay. That's it. You've GOT to feel better. :angry: :wink: That's an order! :laugh: Take it easy.

I worked out for an hour this morning (burnt 657 calories!!), went grocery shopping and stopped by my grandparents house. My mom, cousin and two uncles were there. My grandma has type 2 diabetes and she just found out this week that her kidneys are failing and she has to go on insulin. So... she is freaked out about using the needle. Her doctor also gave her strict orders to not have ANY sodium (which doesn't make sense to me) because she has high blood sugar. She doesn't remember exactly what the doctor says sometimes, so it's kind of hard to get all the information out of her. I wish I could talk to the doc. Mom and I went shopping yesterday and got her some frozen veggies, No Salt and Mrs. Dash. I'm going to be looking up some recipes and stuff for her today... it's just hard because she's so stressed out, worried and it seems like she's just giving up. But... no one's going to let her. :heart:

Has anyone made spaghetti with spaghetti squash before? I am thinking about making some for her... what kind of sauce-like topping could I use that doesn't have tomatoes (she has a bleeding ulcer, too), sodium, sugar, spices or anything spicey?? I was thinking maybe just flavoring the squash with some garlic... but, some kind of sauce would polish it off real nice!

Olive oil, fresh garlic, a little onion, sliced zucchini, - sauteed all together & top with some grated parm!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options

Olive oil, fresh garlic, a little onion, sliced zucchini, - sauteed all together & top with some grated parm!

Mmmm, yummy! Thanks for the idea. :flowerforyou: I might have to make some for myself!!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Alright everyone I have a confession I haven't worked out in about a week and my eating habits haven't been the best. Damn I was doing so good. Im back at it however this week. Im starting tonight. Everyone has been sick in my house and that has made it so hard. I hope that I don't get sick. :grumble: because after seeing my kids sick and now my husband I don't want it. Maybe I can move out for a while. :laugh:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey Blue Team.. I posted under the wrong week. Sorry about that.. Just wanted to pop in and tell you all who are still in there - way to go. You guys are doing amazing.

I am on spring break from school, my daughter is doing great, and my stress level is a little lighter so hoping to hit the gym hard and see if I can jump start at this again. Nothing harder then getting started again.

Again way to go all!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey Blue Team.. I posted under the wrong week. Sorry about that.. Just wanted to pop in and tell you all who are still in there - way to go. You guys are doing amazing.

I am on spring break from school, my daughter is doing great, and my stress level is a little lighter so hoping to hit the gym hard and see if I can jump start at this again. Nothing harder then getting started again.

Again way to go all!

Glad you found us!! Good for you for starting again, it is hard to do, but you're in the right place!! :drinker:
  • hmo4
    Options
    hey guys, i'm lying here getting fat cause noone helps me. my mom had to phone my son to tell him to feed me. supper was cinnamon buns and cereal. nice family. my husband is a hungover pig, and he was supposed to bath me, so instead i did it myself with my 11yr olds help. i'll remember this.....

17.gif
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I would come and help you. I would give you some laughs too. :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm here too confess...:ohwell:

Ever since the car wreck, I've been using the stress caused by the insurance companies as an excuse and I'm soo mad at myself for it. :explode: Chocolate muffings, a whole bag of popcorn for lunch, tator tots for dinner.... you name it. Oh and no exercise in a week! After that first week of P90x when I was doing soooo good too! Well enough is enough. Time to move on and get back on track.

The introplay group starts tomorrow and I need to kick some butt! :devil:

Oh....I made tator art yesterday when I was up at 2am and bored...

tatorart.jpg
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Rach - those are too cute :laugh:

Sorry to hear about alot of us having a hard time. It must be something in the air. I've been super busy all year and was looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. I've been managing to exercise and eat right until yesterday. My hubby and I went out to eat and of course I didn't make the best choices. Then I felt so crappy - I didn't exercise either. The food was great and obviously had alot of sodium. I am major "puffy" today.

But on the bright side - introplay starts today. I need the motivation.

Good luck with the insurance Rach!

Hope everyone has a great day :smile:
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yeah, introplay starts today. Sounds like so many of us need to get back on track. I only worked out last Monday. I did a lot of house cleaning. And did I mention laundry. YEs, I guess I have.:grumble:

I am ready to get back on track.

Cinnamon buns and cereal?? :tongue: Can't they microwave you a Smart Ones or something?? :flowerforyou: Hang in there, ....does grumbling burn calories?? :explode: I think it should.