ladies, how much did you weight at...

Options

Replies

• marce916
    Options
    im at 145lbs and i still wear my size 13 jeans, from when i used to weigh 173lbs:smile: ....super weird ...
  • kerikirby
    kerikirby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'1" 170 lbs and I'm in size 12 pants
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm not this weight anymore, but before when I was 200-210 I could wear a 12/14 or a Medium. I'm 5'10" and at the time I ran and boxed so I was muscular all over.
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is so interesting. I'm 5'7 3/4", when i was a size 14, i weighed about 160-170...when i got to about 200, i was wearing an 18/20....I do think i had a bit of underlying muscle mass...as i used to hold my weight pretty well and not sure i would want to get much thinner than a 12/14...
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    At 5' 4 3/4" I'm currently a size 6/8 womens or 9/11 juniors weighing 140 lbs. I was a size 14 when I weighed about 175 lbs. Every body type is different. At my heaviest (214 lbs) I was a size 16/18. My mom is about 190 lbs right now and she's a size 18. We're also the same height.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 240 and I'm in an 18 - it took me 30 lbs to get from a 22 to an 18. When I weigh 221, I still wore an 18. I think it depends on how you're built, who you buy, how you like to wear clothes, and waist to hip ratio.

Think of it this way - if the 14 is smaller than what you are currently wearing, you've had a NSV!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I've been a 14 most of my adult life. I'm 5'11 1/2" and over the years I've ranged from 170-205 (CW). I'm still wearing 14s, although the waist bands on the poor things are begging for mercy right about now.
  • theoddlittleduck
    theoddlittleduck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 192lbs and wear a size 14 jeans comfortably.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I think we are all a bit different. My mom is in a size 14 right now, and she is at 150. I am almost in a 10 and I am at 160. So, I think that it is completely normal to be so different. I was a 14 at 190 too. So, I totally understand how confusing this can be. It usually means that you are denser than she is. It also means that even though you weigh more you look slimmer than most people at that weight. So, you can feel good about that!
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and was in a size 14 around 185-190 pounds.
  • irishgirl63
    Options
    She must of been swimming in them then.
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I currently weight 189 and am wearing a size 20 jeans, however they are a little big. My dress pants are snug 16's. At 175 I was almost into a 14, but in the past at 160 I wore a 16 so who knows. One thing to keep in mind is that muscle weighs more than fat. If you are working out with weights you are probably building muscles and losing inches (hence smaller size clothes) but not losing much weight.
  • hkussatz
    Options
    I amaze people as well! I had my husband guess my weight about 7 months ago and he thought 130 when i was really 170! You must be a strong woman because I guess thats where my weight is.. all in the muscles. Not a bad thing at all!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    When I weighed 215 - 225 I wore either a 14 or a 16 (it honestly depended on the brand).

Now that I weight 175 ish, I am in a size 10.

But I am also 5'11 so big height difference.
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7", 212 pounds. In my closet I have some size 20's that are just a bit loose, some 18's that are way too big, some 14's that are tight, and some 14's that are almost too baggy in the legs! The only standardized measurements are in sewing patterns, which in no way correlate to store sizing. The fashion industry has done away with any regulations on sizing, and have over time moved the size number down so women will 'feel better about the fashions and buy more clothes'.
  • kimmiet70
    kimmiet70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'9 and I currently weigh 187.2 and I'm wearing a size 12-14. Everybody carries weight differently and of course height plays a big part as well.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and was wearing 14s when I weighed 180. I also wasn't working out at the time, or if I was it was nothing like I am now. Of course that might not matter since I've had kids, so everything's all out of place. :ohwell: I'm wearing tops that fit perfectly now that didn't fit me when I was at this weight and not working out.
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    I am 5'6" and at 190 I was a size 14. I'm 173 now and a size 10. BUT before I had my daughter in 2009 I was a size 14 one other time and that was at 175. There are a lot of factors that effect what size you wear such as muscle mass and a fat distribution. I carry the majority of my weight in my bottom half (butt and thighs) so I can never tell. I'm going for 165lbs so who knows what size I'll wear this time!

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dunq13
    dunq13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am truly fascinated. I realized that body types differed, but this amazes me for some reason. I've never been a size 14...but at 5'7, I currently weigh between 135-140 lbs and I'm a size 8. At 145 lbs, I was wearing size 10s. I blame my a** for this. Small waist, Kim K. behind....
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    it depends on how you are shaped.

I was a size 10 before I got pregnant with my daughter and only weighed 121lbs. Most who weigh that much are usually a size 4.