Ladies. You do this? haha

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I think many young relationships are like this ... Now, my wife and I don't even need to speak. We just know!

She knows when something is wrong and often knows what it is without asking ... Usually her! Lol

A couple of years ago I bought the entire 7 seasons of charmed, her fav tv show at the time. She asked what I got her I told her shell have to wait. You got me charmed haven't you she asked, you'll have to wait and see I said, giving nothing away ... Omg you got all 7 series! Ran off screening. WTF ... Same other way round. I know what she is going to get me before she does.

Pssst...you are just lucky you got it right the first time.
    What she was really doing is saying in a polite and sweet way...You got me all 7 seasons of Charmed didn`t you...DIDN`T YOU!

:tongue:
  • tooofluffy
    Options
    : lol omy goodness yes.. I think we all do
  • mrFerris
    mrFerris Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Lol ... Carl01, don't spoil it. Hehe
  • babebabeba
    Options
    If he had just said 'my motorcycle won't start' in the first place...
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!!! Great post! I was sitting quietly at breakfast when my husband asked what was wrong. I hadn't realized how deep in thought I was thinking "How can I get that new bike...?". heehee
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I totally do that!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Oh boy hilarious!!
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been known to get all paranoid and crazy like that many a time! :laugh:
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Haha no - my husband is the neurotic over-analysing one in this relationship!
    I'm oblivious to mostly everything.
  • Dickersondiva
    Dickersondiva Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    um no. Contrary to popular beliefs.... some of us arent overly needy emotional basket cases. :flowerforyou:

I do this sometimes. Usually when I am PMSing. And I'm no basketcase. Just.....human, I guess..... *shrugs* lol
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    HAHA!! I don't but I know some who do!

"He said, he's not upset, it has nothing to do with me, don't worry about it"

Well, if he says this, then I don't worry about it :)

My hubs had a day like this yesterday, know what I did? I took the kids out, and let him nap. (He was mentally and physically exhausted after working a long week and going to school!) So I let him truly have a break.

ETA: I don't know ANY man who has a diary!!!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I looked at the picture and assumed he farted... Then I HAD to read it! :laugh:

ROFLOL too funny!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    If he had just said 'my motorcycle won't start' in the first place...

LOL!! right?
    No but really, I do over-analyze pretty much everything. It's not about being needy.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My Diary:

Y-Chromosomes? I give no ****s. Can't wait to run, then cuddle with my puppies
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Bahaha yes, if my husband seems super quiet and out of it I will ask him, "What's wrong?" And then he'll say, "Nothing." And I'll say, "You know you can tell me right." And then he'll say, "There's nothing wrong!" And then I'll say, "Well you look so depressed. Are you tired?" And he'll say, "Yes. I'm tired okay?" And it's funny because I can go on and on and on. I definitely need to work on it but we both laugh because it's very female typical. :tongue:
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Lol that's hilarious!!!
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Ha!!!1111
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    um no. Contrary to popular beliefs.... some of us arent overly needy emotional basket cases. :flowerforyou:

^ what she said.
  • andreacord
    Options
    HAHA funny but true. I don't quite do that but I can over-analyze things sometimes.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I used to do that, but now I just don't give a damn and am thankful for the days when he doesn't talk :tongue:

Exactly what I was thinking...hahaha