What size pants do you wear?

Options

Replies

• cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

I was 274 in a 26.

I'm now 239 in an 18 that someone told me the other night looked too big. :)

So maybe I'm a 16 now? :D
  • Mybetterme
    Mybetterme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5'7 158 size 12 tight. So mostly 14 so I guess I am heavy in the middle. Goal is 148 and hopefully a size 10.
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Im a size 3 in jeans and a 0/1 in shorts from Rue 21 and a 5 from walmart..
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    In ref to the forum post: "What size pants do you wear?" I'm a bit confused....there are a ton of girls who weight less than me, but wear the same pant size....they are all diff heights.....but I'm confused...how can i weight so much more than them, but be in the same pant size, and smaller at the top? I'm about 5'9" 260 and size 16 jeans
    You most likely have a lower body fat % and more lean body mass (muscle, bone, organs).
    At 5'10" I weigh 168 pounds but I wear a Small (sometimes XS) in shirts, 4-6 in dresses, and 6-8 in pants. Many women my height but 30 pounds lighter than me can't fit into those sizes, and it is because my weight is made up primarily of lean body mass and a low body fat %.

Although muscle technically doesn't weigh more than fat, a pound of muscle takes up a lot less room than a pound of fat.

I hope that people realize that it isn't their weight OR their size that matters, though. What really matters is whether or not you are healthy.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    ahaah I love that, hey skinny sales associate, do you carry a size "fat"

Someone said that to me once, I ask her if she needed help and she looks at me up and down and smirks and rolls her eyes and asked if I had pants in her size, which was size fat azz (her words not mine). I've been in that business for while, so I can eyeball sizes. She was maybe a size 14, totally normal size. She was just being mean.
    I actually carry up to size 64 pants there though.
  • danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I weigh 167 and I wear a 12. I really think it depends on peoples shape and the brand of jeans. I am pear shaped.
  • tikikris
    tikikris Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5'7" 135
  • SheShe1987
    Options
    I'm 5'2", weigh about 182, and right now wear a size 14 overall in pants. I do have a couple of pairs of size 12 jeans I can fit comfortably, but my black jeans are a size 16. Why are black jeans always so much tighter than blue jeans? LOL I carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs though the belly does get in the way at times. My biggest problem though is the waist of my pants...because I have to size for my hips and thighs, I have to wear a belt which means the waist of my pants are bunched up. So I find myself buying the low rise so I don't have to always wear a belt and be bunched up at the waist.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    5'7.5", ~133 pounds and a size 26-27, depending on the brand. Haven't bought the Junior's sizing in years... there's too many variables from brand to brand.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    200ish pounds and I could squeeze into a 14 if I had to... but I only wear skirts now!
  • reharvrun
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6in and am I39 and wear a size 6. Maurices brand wear 3/4 and can fit into the 1/2 but they only had short so couldn't get them. I use to be 183 and wear a size 14.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Re pant sizes: The size varies depending on the brand! But in general, I wear a size 0 to 2. I'm 5'2" and 109 pounds.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and weigh 163lbs and I wear size 8 pants.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    109lbs size 3-5 jeans :-)
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I'm 5'7" weigh 150lbs and wear size 8 pants.. they are getting a little too big though!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am 214, in a size 18 skinny jean and they are falling off and no longer look like skinny jeans.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    5'5" and weigh 134. My size 8 misses are a bit big..but my sizen7 jrs are fine....
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    5'6" 149...size 8 (mostly)...some bigger!
  • Finney88
    Finney88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5
    Weight: 133
    Pants: 4 at The Loft, 6 at American Eagle