190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Options
Beezil
Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
I started exercising and trying to change my diet last year in June, then worked my way up to doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week over time. This is my first time posting progress pictures in the forums - I guess I was just too shy before now, but I'm very proud and I wanted to share my success. Hopefully it will inspire at least one person. :smile:

BEFORE - The first column is me at 190lbs, the second 170-180lbs, the third 150-160lbs
newabsfront1-1.jpg

AFTER - The first row is me at my initial goal weight of 140lbs, the second and 3rd is me now at 130lbs
tumtum7-1.jpg

Replies

• Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Options
    Awesome! i am just starting out I want to lose 81 pounds! its nice to see someone get results! thanks for posting!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing. Great work, you must be super proud of yourself.
    you have certainly inspired me - it will take me longer, but I will do it too - and hopefully then I'll post some awsome pic's like you.
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations!!

Your starting weight is the same as my starting weight so I look pretty similar to your first pics. Thankyou for posting these as its a huge inspiration to me to see how I could look when I reach my goal!

Well done, you look great, You must be so proud of yourself :smooched:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!

then worked my way up to doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week over time.

Is that the only workout you do? I want your arms!
  • cynnie1109
    Options
    You look great! You're before weight AND goal weight are the same as mine. Very inspirational. I hope one day I can make myself proud like this :) Thanks for the motivation!
  • Beezil
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :happy: So much love here, I really do appreciate it so much! :heart:
    You look amazing! Great job!

then worked my way up to doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week over time.

Is that the only workout you do? I want your arms!

Yep! :) At least for now! And thank you - I've never had arms that looked even close to what mine do now, not even when I was a teenager. Always was more jiggle than anything. :laugh:
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Those photos of you in a pair of jeans could be a commercial for CK! Ace job! You look healthy, nice abs and your arms are great too :)
  • lattywg
    lattywg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - must be really chuffed! I'm very please for you. Well done.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what an achievement, well done :)
  • orlaoshea
    Options
    You look great... you have a lot of lean muscle also. Well done.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you look fantastic... and I'm so jealous of your stomach! No matter how much I lose (50lbs in total so far) my stomach is still flabby and wobbly :/
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    fantastic job hunni. you must be so happy with your achievement. I hope I can manage to get to my goal and then tone to perfection like you.

Well done.x
  • Beezil
    Options
    Thanks again to everyone for your compliments and support. Anything is possible with enough hard work and dedication! :heart:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! x
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Even at 140 you looked ******* fantastic!!! Wee done :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Can I ask how tall you are?
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress--good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!