190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Options

Replies

• DarrellHodge
    Options
    You have nothing to be shy about now. You look great!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you look fantastic!!!! Way to go!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I did one round of TF starting May 2011 and one round of Chalean Extreme after that, but my eating sucked. I'm now one week into my second round of TF with my diet in place (finally), so this was just the inspiration I needed. Excellent work!!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - way to go!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! Such an inspiration! thank you for taking the time and sharing!!
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow That is great Work ! My numbers are the same started @190 and want to get to 130 I have lost 37 so far but I am losing motovation and I am not losing for several weeks . what are you eating and what kind of exercises do you do? If you don't mind me asking:ohwell:
  • amberray4307
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't believe your results! Thats what I need to see to keep me motivated.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Wow That is great Work ! My numbers are the same started @190 and want to get to 130 I have lost 37 so far but I am losing motovation and I am not losing for several weeks . what are you eating and what kind of exercises do you do? If you don't mind me asking:ohwell:

Thank you! :) I eat lots of different kinds of foods, but just try not too eat too much processed / fried / fast foods. I still have some occasionally though! I do Turbo Fire 6 days a week - and I got a Wii Fit for Christmas so I play on that sometimes, but mostly the Turbo Fire! :smile:
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    WOW! IS ALL I CAN SAY!

Thank you so much for sharing! Inspirational like you wouldn't believe!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • EnergeticErma46
    EnergeticErma46 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look Awesome. That was my starting point. So now I know what body I have to look forward to!! So this has really inspired me!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and your pictures.
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    NICE!!! :)
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    super abs/...congrats..!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations on your hard work and effort. You are an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    you are looking awesomeeeeee!!!!!!! great job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look great at any weight, but I am certainly jealous of your gorgeous muscles. :) I feel like I am kind of like you... I look good at any weight, but I know which weight is healthier and I want to get there.
  • JAYLA55
    JAYLA55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me! I can do this. Thank you so much for sharing your achievement!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You accomplished so much in 6 months! I am 5'4 but right around the same weight as you started. I need to check into TF - I normally do better at the gym, but I am going to try the DVDs! How many calories a day did you limit yourself daily?? Also, how many minutes/hours a day did you workout?

Thanks for sharing!!
  • shadshad
    Options
    You inspired me....thanks for the post....great work and shows on your happy smiling face......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!