Replies

• rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW that is truly amazing! I would love to achieve the same success :D
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard working and reaching your goals. Its not just about losing the weight...its about chainging how we look at everything.:smile:
  • lovelyladiel
    Options
    Great Job!! I am in my transition as well, and hopefully my story will be able to inspire someone else! Keep up the great work!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story...Congrats!!
  • mrsred79
    Options
    Awesome story, hun! You look strong and healthy and amazing. Congratulations!
  • Angie_PDX
    Options
    So inspring! Just what I needed today :)

Thank you and Congratulations!!!
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This was awesome to read... I started in Sept 2011 weighing 263 ans now I'm at 209.... Trying to lose about 30 more pounds ans then see what I'm looking like then. So. Is it better to lose the weight and after tone? Or so at the same time?

You should integrate strength training into your weight loss journey, it helps you maintain and build muscle mass (although while in a deficit you will not see a huge gain) it will keep you more fit and less flabby not to mention strong and healthy.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Wow...thanks for sharing your story, I just joined a couple days ago and just starting off my journey of losing 50 pounds. I love reading the success stories, it gives me hope!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!! Congrats to you !! I also want to be 130 by the end of this year! Thanks so much for sharing you weightloss journey with us!! :flowerforyou:
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congrats & WOW what an amazing change. The pictures are motivating knowing that YES it can be done.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • treromano
    Options
    What an amazing story! Your body looks great. I am not sure what you are talking about loose skin I would kill for that skin after having my kids! Keep it up
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats and the slide show is great.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    u ahve done an awesome job!
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    This is such an inspirational story. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations on your success. Thank you for sharing your story and pics.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    awesome job! what an incredible accomplishment :flowerforyou:
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kitchen color is the same EXACT color of my bathroom hehe..
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    :smile:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success it's great to hear what you did to achieve your goal. You look great and I don't see any loose skin either. You should be extremely proud at what you have accomplished.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!