Ladies.. Boobies?

Options
13»

Replies

• superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I got a breast reduction but before I got that done my boobies were deff not twins, my right areola was larger and the nipple, and innie, and my left areola was smaller, and nipple and outie, freakish I sure. Anyway to answer your question, its normal, and if bothers you that much get them fixed after your weight loss insurace does cover a reduction/lift :) Also, I had a girl friend whos boobies were two compleatly diff sizes, like one was a D and one was maybe a B, maybe...her man loved it, he used to joke that it was like having two diff sets of boobies Lol
    What do you mean insurance will pay for it? I always heard insurance wouldn't pay for anything cosmetic.

Reductions are typically not considered cosmetic if you can prove you have back pain or balance problems from large breasts.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    What do you mean insurance will pay for it? I always heard insurance wouldn't pay for anything cosmetic.
    Reduction isn't cosmetic, its preventative. Most insurance companies will pay for that.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    When I was fitted for a bra several years ago, the saleslady said to me, "Honey, they're sisters, not twins." :)

that was hilarious. although i did have to explain it to hubby. haha.
  • MaryKnop
    Options
    Lol Love that!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I was always perfectly Symmetrical. But when I lost 60 lbs. one lost more than the other. Weird. Not happy about it.
  • javajunki
    Options
    <---- this is for those who wanted a boobie photo..,..
    :love: and THIS:heart: is why I am madly in love with you!!